Alive or Not?

"Just 3 More Hours.."

 

 

 

Sometimes you're not afraid of letting go, you're just afraid of accepting the fact that it's GONE.

 

Alive or Not?

Back to Present
 
The sun was slowly rising, and JR, Jungah, Lime and Seungcheol just woke up. The five had went out of their 'hide-out' as they decided to go around and look for things they would find useful. It was already their daily routine- so the others wouldn't be shocked if they couldn't find the particular 5 if they went missing so early in the morning. "Where should we head off to today?" Seungcheol asked as he slung his gun around his shoulder.
 
"What about lets go try and see what we can get at the bar nearby? The one where we found Ren and Samuel hiding in before when we suddenly lost them? I think I remember Ren saying something that there were some things we can probably get there that might be useful.." Lime suggested. And with just that, the others nodded as they carefully went to the said 'bar'.

 


 

Flashback [continuation of the previous chapter; Title is still "Alive or Not?"]

"Great.. Where are we to head off to now?" Aron growled silently as he immediately took a glance at Junghan and Bekah who just got in their vans. But his eyes caught Kahi, who was currently surrounded by 3 of 'them' and she was unarmed. So immediately he hollered towards his dongsaeng. "JR! Quick! Help Kahi noona!"

And ofcourse, JR obligued without being told twice as he shot all of the three of 'them' on the head for an easy kill. "Kahi noona! Get in! Quick!" he said after as Kahi quickly sprinted towards the van and Baekho opened the door for her and immediately closed it after once she got in.

They heard an engine start and so the other two vans followed. Bekah then yelled, "Ren! Lead the way to your house! It should be safe there right? Tell Aron the direction. NOW!"

Blinking repeatedly, Ren told Aron the direction to where his house is and Aron immediately drove towards the direction Ren had gave him while Junghan and Bekah followed after.

 

Before.. When this all first happened- they still thought twice in driving in such a fast speed as they had often ran over and bump into some of 'them'. But now, all had changed- they didn't care anymore. They shouldn't. Besides- they wouldn't be able to do anything about it anyways. They were already dead right? So they obviously don't feel pain. But still deep inside these survivors, they still felt a bit bad.

 

Ren's POV

 

'Mom.. Dad.. Hyung.. Are you all safe? Where are you? Are you home?' I asked noone in particular but it was obviously.. for my family. I was worried as hell.

As I was busy thinking, I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder and so I turned my head and saw JR hyung looking at me. "Thinking about them?" he asked me. I nodded immediately in response. He smiled before patting my head. "I can't just jump into conclusions.. But judging your Minseok hyung? He'll survive. And judging your parents? They won't just leave you..." he continued. I just nodded at him.

Yes.. Judging my hyung.. I to think that he'll survive.. plus he'll surely help umma and appa. They won't just leave me. They won't leave me alone and just abandon me. I trust them.

But still.. a question keeps on lingering around my head.. even though I didn't want to think about it too much since I know that I trust them and all.

"Are they still.. Alive or Not?"