Emotions

Because I need you by my side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 39: Emotions

 

 

 

 

Heebyul.


I was really pissed about what happened yesterday. I hope he doesn't come early today. I'm planning to have a day off just to unwind a bit but I couldn't. This is the last day that he'll be training me and I just hope that he is busy today. I was helping my staffs for preparing for the day then I heard the familiar footstep come near to me. 

Yes. Even the sound of his footsteps. Weird right? 

I completely ignoring him right now. He is been calling and bothering me for 30 minutes. After that I decided to speak. I don't really have a mood to speak to anyone right now.

 

"Go home Kyuhyun, I don't need you here." 

"Okaaay... What happened to you? Getting cranky in the morning."

"I said, Go home! Can you understand that?"

"Why are you angry! I didn't do anything to you." I didn't said anything just avoiding him. 

 

"Jinsoo. Is it okay for you to be in-charge for the day? I am not really feeling well." He nodded and after that I grabbed my things at the office. I walked passed through kyuhyun and he was completly clueless about what is going on with me. 

"Hey! Heebyul! I'm talking to you!" 

Before he be able to chase me, I get into the cab fast and I heard him shouting my name.

 

 

+++++++

 

Another day at the shop. No signs of Kyuhyun for today. I have been avoiding him again and I don't know why. But it doesn't make me feel good at all. I just stayed at the office and do some paperworks and then I heard I knock.

 

 

"Ms. Heebyul? Someone wants to talk to you."

"Who is it? If its Kyuhyun or Thalia, you know what to do."

 

"But ma'am-"

"Tell them I am busy." He was about to say something but I kicked him out. 

 

"I know you would get rid of me. So I let myself in."

"What do you want? Threaten me again?"

"No... I thought we should talk and I came here to apologize."

"Really? Is this one of your schemes? I'm sorry but you can't fool me. You know what let's forget it. You can go now."

"Look. I am really sorry. I am not here to fight...again..or warn you.. threaten you. I just can't.... Kyuhyun can't. I-I see the way you two look at one another and I understand that you spend a long time with him and I had short time but I cherish that moment. But it seems that he doesn't feel the same way... the way I feel for him.. it was different. " I can't even talk or even breathe properly at the moment. I looked away from her.

.

.

.

.

"I think he still loves you.." That words she said made my heart pounds. I looked at her and she was already crying.

"I truly apologize what I did the other day. I wasn't really like that. I am not a bad person heebyul. I don't know why I did that. Probably because I am jealous of you."

 

Jealous of me? What is she thinking?

 

"Thalia..I don't think I can agree with that. He cares and loves you more than you think. You have him and you are together. It's non of my business to intervene or destroy what you have now. I am not that kind of person." I moved towards her. 

"I know... But I don't want him because of an obligation but I want to be chosen. If his heart leads to me then fine. But if does what I've suspected and leads to you then I'll step of the way."

"Are you seriously doing this now? First you want me to stay away from him and now... you are letting him go just for me? Are you seriously out of your mind?"

"Maybe? I don't know. But I am thinking of doing that recently. I am serious about what I've said." After that she left me alone in my office feeling dumbfounded.

 

I should be happy right?

But why I am feeling this now?

 

 

A week has gone. Everything seems to be going well as I imagine. After that talk with thalia, I can't seem sleep well. It keeps bothering me. I really thought I moved on but I can't deny it, I still have feelings for him. You know what? I need a drink! I haven't been drank since I got here. 

I decided to go to the nearest bar that Jinsoo recommended. The Red Club, one of the high end bar in the city. Without thinking twice I let myself in and went straight to the counter and ordered tequila shots. 

 

I want to be distracted. To get drunk. To forget and that's my mission.

 

A loud music covers the whole bar. In the middle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter