Headache

Because I need you by my side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 37: Headache

 

"Are serious?!"

"Yes. You are going to work with him whether you like it or not."

"But oppa! Sungjin knows how! He'll help me!"

"Sungjin is on a seminar at busan. Sungmin is busy for his musicals. Same goes to Yesung's family they're having a vacation in hawaii. So you are now stuck with the only one-"

"WAIT! Leeteuk oppa! He can!"

"Opps! Im afraid he cannot do it. He is busy with his new variety show."

 

Since I am completely jobless at the moment. I've decided to take over the coffeeshop that my family invested. My parents is currently out of town for their college reunion and no one could manage the shop. So I was the one appointed to look over. Now I am stuck with him. Yeah, you know what I am talking about. Yes, I am avoiding him at all cost. But now I think I can't do that anymore.

 

"But oppa! Why can't you just teach me!"

"I'm busy and I have to work for my wedding. Besides this is your chance for the two of you to talk about that."

"Right." I rolled my eyes and walked to the kitchen.

"Hey give it a chance. 

 

I didn't have a choice but to do the job. Kyuhyun will be the one to train me for running a coffeshop. So I'll be stuck with him for days. The training will start at 10am as planned. I left Andrea at my sister for a while. I don't want her to get tired or bored here at the cafe.

 

Standing waiting for him to come. He is 10 minutes late and I am getting pissed. Finally, I saw a car parked infront of the cafe. The car belongs to him. As he get out of the car, he smiled at me from outside of the cafe.

 

He entered the cafe with a wide grin on his face. He looked different today. I don't know but I was frozen when we locked our eyes. I couldn't move and it seem like everything slowed down. Before I could do something embarrassing, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

Get a grip of yourself Heebyul. Relax. Be normal. Like we used to.

 

Here it goes....

 

"You are late."

 "Cranky aren't we Byuru." 

 

Byuru... He still remember.

 

"Don't call me that, Okay? So can we start?" I saw him stiffed and cleared his throat.

"Okay. So I'll teach you the basics. It wouldn't be hard if you are really eager to learn."

 

The day has ended and our training went great. It was normal as ever. Though there is kinda awkward sometimes. But I went well. Grabbed my things to get ready to pick Andrea after that I bid goodbye to the  staffs. He offered me a ride home but I declined his offer. 

Same goes with the next day. It was more less awkward for us. I think I am well adjusted on handling the cafe and to him. It's like we're just the same Heebyul-Kyuhyun like in the past but less touchy feels. 

 

"Coffee?" I offered hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter