One Last

Because I need you by my side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 32: One last

 

"Goodevening everyone! Those who don't know me, I am Kim Heebyul the younger sister of Kim Heechul and Kim Heejin. I don't really like giving a dramatic speeches. But I want to say I am proud of my sister and at last she found her one eternal love. I can't really imagine that you'll be the one who is getting married...Haha I thought It was Chul oppa!" Everyone is laughing. As I continue my message, I turned my gaze to my brother in law. 

"To my brother in law, please take care of my sister! Im saying this on behalf of my family. If you make her cry. I can assure you that I'll be the one who will crash you face and cut those 'you-know-where-it-is' thing. Let me remind you, I have other brothers standing there who is ready to punch you! HahahahahIm not kidding though. I'll do it." Putting my poker face to him. I saw his face get pale. "Hahaha relax! Just don't do anything that It may lead to that."

"Anyways! We have one last surprise for the two of you. I welcome you my other brothers! Lee DongHae and Lee Eunhyuk!"


All of the hardwork had paid work. The wedding was a success. My  sister is happy with all the preparations. Now I can breathe and relax with my boyfriend. We have three days until our departure so I am making the most of it.

But one of these days.. Im I have a feeling something going on with andrei. I want to talk about it with him but I don't want to ruin our vacation together. Like this instances, I caught him talking to his phone like a mad cow. Maybe there is something wrong with the company. But he didn't mention anything even my assistant.

 

"Hey Babe, are you okay?" I asked him

"h-huh? Ahm.. Y-yeah.. Im okay. T-there's a minor problem with some client."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Don't mind it."

"Okay.. So do you want to pack our things? I mean we should we're 2 days away from our flight."

"I almost forgot! Haha! Im going to grab my stuffs."

 

 

When Andrei got off my room, I startled by the phone on the table. The number wasn’t registered so I was thinking if I should answer the call. I was thinking of not answering. After several rings it suddenly stopped.


“Hey do you think they don’t mind giving this to them?” He showed the gifts that he’ll be giving to our officemates.

 

“Yeah, I think its okay.-“ I was cutted off when my phone starts ringing again. 

 

“Hello good evening, Heebyul speaking.”

[Yeoboseyo? Noona!]

“Ahm.. Who is this? wait- Minho? Waeyo?”

 

[Yes. Noona it’s Minho… Noona you see…' I heard him sighed before continuing. 'It's about Kyuhyun… Is there something happened between you two? Ahm.. Noona can you go here at his condo?]

 

“Condo? W-what? When did he move-out from his dorm?” I was shocked and I didn’t know he left.

[About that. He moved in here a couple of days and he is madly drunk right now….Can you please come here for me?]

“W-what? Why!?”

[I’m sorry for bothering you noona but my manager called me minutes ago and I can’t leave him alone here by himself drunk.]

“Why didn’t you stop him?”

[He kept insisting and he even held a party a while ago. No all of his guest got home already and- Kyu stop drinking!]

 

Why is he drinking again? 

Oh great. Its because of me. 

 

“O-okay. Can you send the address and I’ll be right there.” I told him before hanging up, grabbing a coat and my purse, and making my way out of the bedroom.

 

“Baby? Where are you going?” Oh I almost forgot about andrei.

 

“Im sorry baby I need to go to.…Ahm. It’s very important.”

 

“I can go with you.” 

“No you should pack you things. I’ll be home late.”

“Wait. Where are you going?”

 

“….” I don’t know why I didn’t response.

 

“Are you going to him? Do you chelsea?” He gripped my hand. I heard my phone beeped and I saw Minho’s message.

“Yes I am. Why are making big deal of this?”

“I don’t know. I thought you ended things with him?”

“E-ended? He is still my friend Andrei. You know what, I don’t have time for this arguments. Please he needs me.” 

I looked to his eyes pleading to get permission to go. He let go of my hand as a sign that he gave up.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter