Chased Feeling

Because I need you by my side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 28: Chased Feeling

 

"Are you sure you are not coming with me?"

"As long as I wanted to but I can't." 

 

"Paging to all passengers bound to Incheon, South Korea  Flight number KA125  is now open for boarding. Please go to gate 103 for check-in. The plane will leave at exactly 8: 45pm.” 


        After that announcement, I bid him goodbye and give him a short kiss. We've been planning to have a vacation together but seems it can't work it out this time because of my sister's wedding. I still have couple of work loads to do. Even If I am on leave, I still need to work my off.

       Im now comfortably sitting on my designated seat and the seat belt sign is off. Someone approached and smiled at me. She asked if she's not mistakenly guess if I am Heechul's sister and she asked if it is okay to have a picture with her, of course I said yes. No need to be rude and besides I am in a good mood tonight.     

        After a long flight, It was 7am when I arrived in the airport. Mom and my sister Heejin will be fetching me today. As long as I approached the exited door. I saw familiar faces waving at me. Great. I was supposed to surprise my brother today. But I was surprised that he was there to fetch me up also.

 

[A/N: ItalicBOLD means english convo]

 

"Ommaaa!! I miss you!" I run fast to hugged my mother leaving my luggage cart on the middle of the way.  

"My daughter! Have you eating properly? You look so skinny!" She poked my forehead.

"Ouch! Mom!" 

"Hey you just going to ignore your sister?"

"Psh! As if I had a choice! You dragged me into this unnie! That's why Im pissed."

"Sorry! I'll make it up to you!" I was busy talking to my sister and my brother is not talking. I didn't hear him talking. What's wrong with him? I eyed my sister and she shrugged.

"Ohhh! Someone is cranky today-" I was surprised with a bone crushing hug.

"Who says I am cranky? I am not! I missed you my little sister!" 

"Me too! You have a lot of things you need to tell me!" He eyed me like he was telling 'What?'

"Future sister in law!"

"I don't have time for that."

"Really?" We were interrupted by mom. She was nagging me again because I lost weight and we just ignored her. Such an rude child. haha

 

        I was supposed to stay in SJ's dorm but since I am here to accompany my sister's wedding preparations, I chose my mom's house. Heechul still bugging me for not chosing with him in their dorm, yes it will be fun to live with them like in the past but I have so many things to do and I don't wanna bother my other brothers. 

"Oppa! Why are still here? Its un-usual to you to stay for a long time don't you have any schedule for today?" I was unpacking things today so after that I'll be sleeping.

"I took a day off."

"Wow! Like a boss!"

"Of course sweetie just for my sistaaaahh!!!" I looked at him suspiciously feeling that he need something more than what he said.

"What? Why are you looking at me?"

"Are you waiting to give you a present from Cali?"

"WHAT! PSH! NOOOO!"

 

        I guess I was right. After I got the news that I'll be home for my sister's wedding, My brother keeps bothering me to buy him a Anna stuffs! Ugh. He is a Frozen addict fan! You wouldn't believe me he even sends me a picture crossed dressed like Anna and other members dresses like Elsa. Yeah, it made my day and I wouldn't deny it. 

"I know your agenda! KIM HEECHUL! Why can't you just wait for christmas?"

 

"Your Kangin oppa is here dear! My son just go to her room, Heechul is there" I heard mom shouting. And I heard faint knocking and showed kangin opening the door.

"Where is my favorite princess?"

"Opppaaa!!! Young woon oppa!!!" I give him a bear hug.

 

"Yah! Kangin! I told you to come with me in the airport! Why are you sooo late?"

"I had to finish my schedule first before going here!"

"Oppaa! I have a gift for you! I was planning to give this on christmas but I couldn't wait! Here!" 

"Wait! Is this the latest edition? I was planning to get buy one! Awwww! Thank you!"

"When I saw that I know you would love it!"

"What do you want for christmas my pretty sister!"

"Surprise meee! I love surprises!"

 

"HEY! ARE TWO GOING TO IGNORE ME?"

"Psh! Could you wait! Here! That's what you've been crazily requesting for the last two weeks!"

I give him his present. An Anna Doll and Long Pillow of Anna! Crazy right? He even takes a picture with it and kangin oppa. After a few hours of chatting with these two and even finished eating our dinner. It was past 9 in the evening, Heechul oppa and Kangin oppa need to go home because of their early schedules ahead of them.

"Just call when you need anything okay?" I nodded

"Byulie~ Please go to our dorm! Im sure they miss you!" 

"I'll tell you when! Bye! Please be careful on driving, okay?" After they left, I headed myself on my room and I heard my phone beeped. 

"Oh! Shoot! I forgot to call Andrei!"

 15 messages recieved and 7 missed calls

To: Baby love

Im sorry for not replying! I was with my brother! I know you are busy so I didn't call back. I'll be sleeping now. Ugh Jet lag. Love you! XOXO 

 

++++++

        I am now visiting Ajusshi's Company! Yeah Lee sooman ajusshi! Haha! I am here to use his one of the recording studio for my last sample piece for my client's request. Im really working while on a leave. Great right? As soon I finish this I'll be full time on my sister's wedding preparation.

"Good morning! Do you have an appointment?" The receptionist.

"Yes, for Mr. Lee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter