Nostalgia

Because I need you by my side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 36: Nostalgia

 

At Kyuhyun's Condo

 

"Hey darling! You're back! How's work?"

"I'm just tired and famished." 

"Great! I made you dinner. Go and change up."

 

Brenda was constantly coming to Kyuhyun's Condo whenever she had time. They've been together for almost one year. After his enlistment, they started seeing each other and made it official. But they have been cautious about getting a dating scandal. But after they have been officially dating, media spread wild fire to the papers. It was easy for them to roam around without wearing disguise just to watch movies or go to the restaurant. 

Everything seems normal. Until that night at Heechul's party. Brenda was anxiously thinking what would have caused Kyuhyun to be seem distracted. She felt it. 

 

"How's the food?" Brenda asked.

"W-what? Oh! It's wonderful. You really made my day." She smiled at him. But something in her mind tells her that something is wrong with him.

 

"Darling? Can I asked you something?"

"What is it?"

"Are you okay? Are you feeling well or-"

"Why? Did you asked that?" 

"It seems you're distracted eversince that night." 

 

"A-ahm...No maybe I didn't get enough sleep and I have busy schedules." She just nodded and proceed to washing the dishes. 

"Darling...Don't think of something okay? I'm fine. Im just tired." She felt a warm hug behind her back and kissed her hair.

"Okay. I'm just worried for you. I don't want you seeing wasted and broken again. Don't make me worry." As she puts down the plates and faced Kyuhyun. Then they shared kisses from each other. He pulled the kiss and embraced her.

"I'm sorry. Won't let that happend again."

 

 

 

 

+++++

 

Heebyul

 

When everything seems is falling apart and you just felt like you don’t want to live anymore. Then there would be a person who will at your side comforting you. That person would be my little blimp. She’s only five but she know what she is doing. A smart, adorable kid that I love the most. 

We have been staying here for one week after that incident happened at the party. I kept myself away from him for a while. I need to get enough some thinking before I would have courage to face and talk to him. 

 

“Mommy, Can we go out? I’m bored.”

 

“Hmm? What is that honey?"

“I’m booorred.”

“Sorry honey, I have to finish this first. Why can’t you go to grandmama and play with her for a while.”

“But mommy, I want to spend time with you. You always..always work.” She points on my laptop.

“I know honey but I need to finish my work first.” I looked at her. She was pouting and with that puppy eyes looking at me. Ugh who can’t resist this kid? I sighed and faced her.

 

“Okay, here is the deal. Let me finish this until two hours-“

 

“One hour.”

 

“Baby. Okay, but one and a half hour is that okay for you?” She nodded. “Deal” she said

 

It's been an hour and a half passed, I couldn't do my promise because of the work load. So I contacted someone who can accompany my little for a while. She's pretty upset to me right now. But I couldn't just leave my work the deadline is up due two days from now. So I worked my off to finish this.

 

"Honey.. I'll make it up to you tomorrow is that okay? Sorry Mommy just needed this paperworks need to be done today."

 

"okay." but in a cold upset way. 

 

"Still working while on vacation Byulie?" Siwon oppa did the favor I asked him.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter