Getting Married?

Because I need you by my side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 29: Getting Married?

 

Kyuhyun's POV

The concert was done quickly. I was changing my clothes and I couldn't stop thinking about her. Is it really her that I saw? When had she arrived? Or Am I just hallucinating? I asked my manager about what I saw earlier, but you know what he said to me?

"Are you sick?"

Pretty insane right?

"Hyung. I saw her! I made eye contact-"

"Heechul didn't mention anyting."

"But hyung-"

"You haven't gotten over her? Too much cause to hallucinating. Good thing you don't have any schedule tomorrow. You should rest. I'll just message your schedule for the following day." 

Maybe Manager hyung is right. Perhaps I was just imagining things. 

"Kyuhyun.. You should get yourself a girl." He said to me while he walked away. 

++++

.

.

Heebyul's POV

"Hey Heebyul. Why are you home early?" I was actually sneaking in just not to attract anyone.

"Well..."

"Wait did you watch the concert?"

"Yes I am. It was great. But I had to go early, My boyfriend called me"

"Oh! The Boyfriend called. Wait- So you didn't visit him backstage?"

"Yes. bye unnie!" I run to my room for not be interviewed anymore.

"Wait! Why are so red? Are you sick?"

She can change her career as a reporter. Ugh! It irritates me every time.

After hours of skyping with my boyfriend, I had to sleep early because of my schedule with unnie.

"Did he really saw me?"

Why Am I even talking to myself?

I should probably sleep. Yeah. Thats right and then next thing I know. I heard my mother trying to waking me up. Oh right, I forgot that I need to go and check the Venue, Cake and other stuffs for the nuptials.

"Come on dear. Wake up."

"Mom. Can you just wait for a sec. Ugh Headache."

"Okay. I'll get you some aspirin. What did you do yesterday?"

"Go away mom. Later. Ugh." 

The aspirin helps a little. I simply can't afford to cancel my appointments today. I have so many things to get along after that. Anyhow, Just finished checking the venue and now I am going to the Cake shop want to see it to myself.

"Hi Good Afternoon! Welcome to Heaven's Cake shop! How can I help you Ma'am?"

"I have reserved a Wedding cake for January 3rd and I desire to see it myself. I phoned a week ago they said that I can see the wedding cake designs?"

"Oh! You're Ms. Kim? Congrats on your upcoming wedding. Actually Ma'am, we have designed cakes that are already made, you can decide if you like it." The lady stated. I just want to burst out laughing! 

"Haha! No I am not the one who is getting married. My sister is. Anyways-" Ugh. I don't know why, I just don't feel good.

"Ma'am, are you all right? You look so pale.. Hey Marcy! Can you bring me some water from Ms. Kim!" She made me sit on the nearest chair and after that gave me a glass of water.

+++++

 

KH.

"Hey Kyuhyun where are you going?"

"Just going to buy stuffs." I said to ryeowook. I was going outside to go some fresh air and also buy some stuffs. Yeah. I don't know but I feel like I need to go outside for a bit.

"Can I ask you a favor?"

"Sure"

"You see... I have schedule this afternoon and I can't able to get my gingerbread cookies I ordered yesterday. So.. If you could get my orders from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter