Changes

Because I need you by my side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 35: Changes

 

 

Many days, months and years have passed. Everyone seems to be normal and happy. Super Junior has been on hiatus because of the members who come and go to military services. Others focused on their individual careers and still they contacted each other besides of the busy schedules.

 

After that incident happened with Heebyul. Not everyone seems happy with her decision to go away again without saying their 'goodbyes'. It made the members really mad and but they couldn't help to respect her decision. Heechul hasn't talked about her since then and never spoken about her until now. He is making it privately within his family. 

 

As for Kyuhyun, it's been hard for him to let his feelings gone for her. He wants to be mad, but he expected this. This is for the best, that phrase always stings on his heart. He keeps himself busy from his  schedules just to forget everything. Then after Siwon, Donghae and Eunhyuk has finished serving the military. He decided to serve early with Ryeowook. He was assigned in public services just like Heechul and Yesung because of a occurred car accident last April 2007. 

 

 

 

  

>>>Forward.

 

 

 

KOREAN NEWS DAILY:

 

         The great news has been revealed to the press. The most anticipated legendary boy group have finally had a successful comeback on the stage. Super Junior is finally back and made a surprise 'Super Show: The Return Concert for their loyal fans, The EverlastingFriends. The Kings are getting hot right now. 

 

Super Junior revealed a message to their fans saying. "We first want to thank the ELF who have been patiently waiting for us longer than anyone else," the group said through their official social networks. "Since we're having activities for the first time in 5 years, all the members are excited, happy and overwhelmed." 

 

 ++====++

 

 

 

 

 

"CHEERS AND CONGRATS TO US GUYS!!!" Everyone held their glass up and made a toast.

 

"I can't believe it's been so many years!" -Siwon

 

"And our leader is still single! Ahahahahah" -Shindong 

 

 

 

 "Shut up shindong! You just broke up with your girlfriend." Leeteuk teased back to shindong. "Touche, Hyung!" and then everyone laughed.  

 

Even though they have been through ups and downs they still remains as brothers. Yes, they fight sometimes, but it was just normal to them. After all, they have been seeing each other for decades. No one can break them apart. After the mini party held at Sungmin's place, Heechul announced about his proposal to puff. Yes, he is getting married and they have an engagement party two days from now.

 

 

 

"Hey! Just don't miss my engagement party. Okay? It's just a simple family gathering."

 

"Sure Hyung! I really thought Leeteuk hyung would be first one to marry someone. But now, I think our maknae is the next one to heechul! Hahahah" Eunhyuk 

 

"Would you stop making fun of me!" Leeteuk sulky said.

 

"Hey! Hey! Don't start a fight here! Just all of you should be present that day! I have also a surprise for all of you!" Heechul said.

 

 "Okay hyung! I'll clear all my schedule that day!"

 

"YOU ALL SHOULD BE! IM SERIOUS!" 

 

"Chillax hyung! I know you just wanted a gift from us." Kyuhyun said while he drinks his beer.

 

"Oh, Maknae... I think you should be more surprised when you see my gift to all of you." He emphasized the word 'see' and smirks to all of them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Really? Su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter