One day

Because I need you by my side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 33: One day with you

 

-Kyuhyun's POV-

 

I woke up with a big smile plastered on my face. I let out a big yawn and stretched out my body on the side of the bed. Am I dreaming last night? As I opened my eyes, I saw my self bare covered with my blanket on my bed. Alone. When It hit me realizing what happened yesterday. We made love yesterday. I thought I was dreaming. I suddenly sat and glancing up the surroundings. 

So it happened. Heebyul was here.

But where is she? 

 

"Ugh. Headache." I wore my pants and that was neatly folded on the chair. Maybe she was on the kitchen? But I saw nothing. She was no where to be found. I hurried to get dressed. I must find her. Its unfair I thought-

 

 

 

 

 

*click

"You're up. Goodmorning!" I saw her smiling at me carrying two plastic bags on her hands. 

"I thought-" She cut me off "That I left? Silly boy! I just run some groceries. You didn't have enough food here. All that you have is instant noodles. Seriously?" I can't help but laugh and give her the tightest hug as ever.

"Ugh. I can't breathe kkuru! Hahaha!" She hugged me back.

"I can't help it. You're wearing my shirt. It suits you well." I suddenly kiss her. She was stunned and she kiss me back without hesitating. After minutes, she push me a bit breaking the kiss.

"Hmmm...kkuru. You should go and take a shower. While I make some breakfast for us." I nodded and stole a kiss on her lips again.

"I love you."

"I love you too! Now go take a shower you stink! Ahaha"

After half an hour of shower, I hurried to get dressed worrying that she might be gone again. I can't let her go. I just can't. As I go to the kitchen, as expected she was there. Preparing the breakfast for us. I can imagine myself waking up every morning with a beautiful woman. If this is a dream please don't let me wake up.

 

"Kyu? Are you okay? I said where do you want to go after this?" We were cuddling on the living room while watching TV.

"I don't know maybe watch movies?" She glance at me with a bored look.

"What?" I said.

"We are just gonna slack here like a potato all day?"

"Potato? Anyways. Do you want to go to the beach?"

"Beach at this cold weather? Hmm.. Okay! We can eat seafoods! Ugh! Im so hungry!!!"

"And we can watch the sunset there."

"Aww.. I never imagine you to be so romantic." while pinching my cheeks "Of course. Only for you My love." 

-

We hit the road at 12 noon. I was driving and heebyul on the passenger seat looking out the window. “Where are we actually going?” She asked. “Hmmm.. I found some place that surely you’re gonna love it.” As we arrived, Heebyul quickly got out of the car and she was absolutely happy on what she was seeing. I followed her with a big smile on my face. She was standing there with her eyes were closed, then without thinking I put my arms hugging her from behind and rest my chin on my shoulder. We just stayed there looking back at the water.

 

He wrapped one arm around her waist when he removed his arms from her body. “Wanna walk?,” I asked and she nodded. She placed her arm around his waist as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter