A Day with Him!

Because I need you by my side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A Day with Him~

 

 

 

Heebyul’s Pov

 

Its been a long time since the CNBlue and Me get a bonding! I really missed them for a long time i’ve stayed in America.

 

Me: Yong! You have a LOT of stories to tell me!

 

Yonghwa: What? I have nothing to tell just the ordinary plain you’ve known for a long time!

 

Jungshin: PFFFTTHH!!! You’ve gotta be kidding me!

 

Me: Ahahahahah! I know everything yong! Come on tell me! You and Seohyun! WGM?

 

Yonghwa: WHAT! You knew it?

 

Me: Duh! Its all over the news in Newyork! Many of Fans of yours are Head over heels for u

 

Yonghwa: hehhee..

 

Minhyuk: You know noona! Hyung always getting paranoid when we always mention seohyun’s name! Ayiiee~

 

Me: OHMYGASH! Really? So you’re really in love then?

 

Yonghwa: I guess? *blush* Its just WGM so its scripted.

 

Me: So what if its scripted? HuH? Why you cant express your true feelings for her?

 

Jonghyun: No he cant. HE MIGHT EXPLODE IF HE DO THAT! AHAHHAHAHAHA

 

Jungshin+Minhyuk: I know right!!! AHAHHAAHAHAHHAHA

 

Me: *laughs a little* Come guys dont do that to him! Yong I will help you with that!

 

Yonghwa: You dont have to arraseo! Its okay Im fine with this normal relationship we have during WGM.

 

Me: Eh? So you dont have to do anything? You just wanna stick your in that chair and just watch her? Is that really you wanted? OH COME ON!

 

 

 

What am I even doing? 

 

Giving advice to him!

 

Helping him out for Seohyun?

 

Arrrgghhhh!!! >_____________________________<;;;;;

 

 

 

 

I dont know I kinda jealous of Seohyun! *sighed* Okay! I secretly have feelings for Yonghwa..but i dont know if I still feel the same way like i used to. Its almost 3years since then and I know many would happend without me here in korea. But It is for the best and the sake of our friendship, I will help him to get Seohyun’s heart!

 

 

 

--

At Suju’s DORM door

 

 

Me: So this is my stop..anyways thank you for accompaniying me.

 

Yonghwa: Its nothing! What BESTFRIENDS are for! *Hugs me tightly*

 

Me: Awww! I missed this! *Hugs him back* I missed you bes soooo muccchhh!!!

 

Yonghwa: Nado! *sighed* cant we stay like this? Its been a long time since i havent bond with you.

 

Me: yeah..if i can turn back the time...maybe i told u before i left..

 

Yonghwa: *release the hug* What you wanted to tell me then?

 

Me: H-huh? Wanted to t-tell y-you? NOTHING!

 

Yonghwa: Tell me! Tell me!!!!

 

Me: *Hugs him* I just wanna tell you that im thankful that your my Bestfriend. And I love you for that.

 

Yonghwa: Im gonna cry!

 

Me:*looks at him* Eh?

 

Yonghwa: Your so dramatic you know!

 

Me: you ruined the moment! *Pouts*

 

Yonghwa: Come here! Im very much thankful that i’ve meet you and I also love you for that! *Smiles*

 

???: *Clears throath* Oh Heebyul-ah your here! Oh Yonghwa-shi!

 

Me: Kyuhyun? Why are you not sleeping yet?

 

Yonghwa: *Bows* Annyeonghaseyo!

 

Kyuhyun: I have forgot something in my car...ahmm so im gonna get it n-now!

 

Me: ah okay..

Kyuhyun: Go inside arraseo! Heechul hyung is worried of you!

 

Me: arraseo! *Pouts*

 

Yonghwa: *pokes your cheeks* hey! Byul-ah! Go inside and rest..i know your tired and i gotta get going because i have a sched tomorrow morning.

 

Me: WHAT? You didnt tell me! Aisshh!! Arasseo! Shuu shuu you too go home! You didnt tell me you have schedule tomorrow!

 

Yonghwa: *laughs* its okay! I wanted to be with today!

 

Me: OKAY! BABYE! Manager oppa will get mad at me if you didnt got home early!

 

Yonghwa: Jaljayo! *kiss on my cheeks*

 

Me: YAH! *blushed* jalja!

 

Yonghwa: *Runs* AHAHAHHA!

 

 

 

Yonghwa why are you doing this to me? *sigh*

 

 

--

 

"Hey my lovely cutie pie~ Ireona! Ppali! wake up~"

 

 

 

*Groans* "Let me sleep!" 

 

 

"Byul-ah~ the breakfast is ready!! come on wake up dear!"

 

"five more minutes mom!"

 

"Dont make me drag you out of your bed!"

 

 

"OKAY! OKAY! Im wide awake! SEE!!!" *open eyes wide*

 

 

*Chuckles* "Ok, go wash and change your clothes me and the others are waiting for you"

 

 

"Arraseo Heechul Oppa~ Why you have wake me up! *looks at the clock* WHAT! its only 6am in the morning for HEAVEN SAKE!" 

 

 

"Dont Argue with me! Chop Chop! where going somewhere! ppali!"-heechul

 

 

"Okay! Fine you win!!!! Shoo! Get out of my room!"

 

 

As soon as Heechul oppa got outside of my room. I quickly wash up and changed my clothes.

 

 

"Goodmorning yeorubun~"

 

 

"Cutie pie~ Goodmorning!" 

 

"Oh wookie oppa~ Goodmorning!"

 

"come here cutie pie have some breakfast!" kangin oppa said

 

"Okay~"

 

 

After we had breakfast.

 

"Heebyul-ah! Ppali! we're going to be late!"

"Yeah! Im Coming!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter