Chapter 2. Confusion

Mafias.

Guns firing and people screaming were all that could be heard. Blood splattering and people fighting were all that could be seen. Both Sulli and Krystal had a gun in each hand, ammo in each pocket and a pocket knife hidden in their boots. Code red. This was a code when an enemy attacks their home base which was used rarely since barely anyone dares to attack Cackling Dragons homebase. "It's a suicide mission!" they would say. Only one gang was daring and bold enough to actually attack Cackling Dragons homebase and they go by the name, Heartbreaking Devils. They were one of the most dangerous and terrifying gangs aside from the Cackling Dragons. What was once a blooming friendship slowly became a bloodshed war. This war, however, is now being brought down to the next generation, where people like Krystal and Sulli are taught how to fight and defend. All those intense trainings have lead to this. The fight of survival. 

Barely dodging a bullet, Sulli quicking headshot that person. Enraged by the sudden intrusion, she started pelting bullets everywhere, never missing her target. Krystal could practically feel Sulli's anger raging but she was too busy searching for a breathing, living Kai. No one could experience Krystal's pain when she saw Kai being thrashed by a man. Krystal lost all sanity when she saw him being stabbed in the stomach. Without realising, she was next to Kai with the man lying on the ground with a bleeding nose. Noticing her sudden dissapearence, Sulli quickly ran to her side.

"Send Kai for medical attention now! I'll handle this trash," Sulli's voice was demanding that Krystal quickly dragged a limping Kai out of the battle area. Sulli's attention diverted to the man who's currently being pinned to the ground by her. Carefully, she analyzed his every feature. His thick lips and high cheekbones clearly showed how good-looking he was but somehow, if you put a wig on him, he can totally pass as a girl. He was smirking at her with a mischievous glint in his eyes. He said in a flirtatious tone, "Well, it isn't everyday when a girl randomly pins you to the ground, especially a pretty girl. Now, what is this beauty doing here fighting? Clearly you don't do this for a living, right? That would be a total waste for such natural beauty."

*Definitely a playboy,* Sulli thought. With a punch, the man quickly stayed silent. "Ouhh please. Let's cut to the chase. We all know you guys are here for a purpose so why not be the pretty boy you are and tell me," Sulli asked in the most bitterly sweet voice she could muster. This just caused an even bigger grin from the man who answered, "So you think I'm pretty now? Wow. Such a compliment from a pretty lady like you."

Dissatisfaction was clear on Sulli's face. Right before she could land another fist against his pretty face, his walkie talkie started beeping. "Got it. Recruit everyone and retreat. Understood?" A smug look appeared on Sulli's face and this disturbed the man. He didn't want his hyung to get caught but currently, in the situation he was in, he might have to reveal his hyung's location. The expression Sulli has on currently was cutely terrifying but it can't help but intrigued the man more.  

"Oppa~ Do me a favour. Ask where you leader is, please~ If you don't, I'll get sad and cry," Suddenly, fake tears started pouring and a pout was physically visible on Sulli's face. No one could resist her aeygo. It's physically not possible. After a few tears shed, the man hesitantly obliged and contacted his hyung, Minho. "Understood but Minho hyung, where are you?" Almost instantly, a reply came through. "Somewhere along the west wing heading towards the 5th storey. Meet at the van." With a kiss on the cheek, Sulli ran off but not before saying, "Komawo oppa~"

The man just stared at the retreating back, shocked and amusement overcoming him. He was still in a very vunerable position but he doesn't seem to be aware of it. He was too busy thinking about how this girl was terrifying but yet so. Intriguing. Slowly coming back to reality, he noticed how there were people everywhere fighting and quickly got up. Straight away he yelled, "RETREAT!!"

Minho was cautiously walking down the hallways when all of a sudden, cries were heard. Curious, he followed the sounds of those cries which lead him to a room. There was a girl, with her knees to her chest and her head tucked in between, sobbing harshly. At first, Minho didn't care much and was ever ready to leave but slowly those sobs somehow affected him. He started feeling sadder and sadder as time progresses and he felt obliged to help her stop crying. He carefully walked forward, not wanting to startle her. His fingertips were close to her shoulder but before he could lay a finger on her, she looked up. Among everyone, Sulli was most probably the best in acting. No one could deny that she has talent when it comes to fouling her enemies but right here, right now, staring into Minho's eyes, memories started rushing. Those eyes, those exact same eyes her father used to bore. In the midst of staring at him, she almost let her mask slipped. Almost letting her true emotions flash by her eyes. Almost letting an enemy's present in her weakest state but, she's professional. Before you could even noticed her minor slip, her character was back on. She softly asked Minho, "Who are you? Are you gonna hurt me like the rest!? Please don't! STOP IT!"

The tears fell harder and Minho saw this. He couldn't help but sympathise her. It was heart aching to look at her so frightened. He fell to his knees and hugged her, trying his absolute best to comfort her. It was hard due to his lack of care ever since young but he tried his best and Sulli surely noticed it. The hug felt warm and even though there was lacking of care in it, Sulli felt loved for once. *Ughh. I'm surely going to lose my mind soon!*  Sulli thought but at that exact moment, she noticed a thumbdrive hanging out of his pocket. *Bulls eye. I wonder what's hiding in there?* She slowly raised her hands to hug him back, making sure her movements towards his pockets wasn't too obvious or suspicious. Once her delicate fingers hooked around the thumbdrive, in a swift movement, she has the thumbdrive tucked in her hands as she hugs him. He softly whispered, "Shh shh. Don't cry alright? I promise I'll take you away from this terrible place and bring you along with me where you won't ever be scared anymore. Araseo?"

This gesture meant alot to Minho. He never cared nor even pity anyone once but for this girl, he just couldn't help it. He was honestly shock by his words and gestures though. I mean, he barely even know this girl let alone her name and this scares him immensely. He quickly pushed her away, carefully. He quickly explained that he has to go but he promises to come back soon to bring her along, Sulli just nodded but deep down she was terribly confused. What was she feeling just now? Why was she feeling like that? Those thoughts continously ran past her mind as she goes back to the main quarters. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OMG!!! NEVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE HAVE I BEEN SO SORRY!! LET ME EXPLAIN MYSELF, SO ON FRIDAY I HAD TYPED EVERYTHING OUT AND UPDATED BUT IN THE END I REALISED I DIDN'T PRESS THE UPDATE BUTTON SO EVERYTHING WAS GONE. THEN ON SATURDAY I WAS TYPING EVERYTHING OUT WHEN SUDDENLY MY LAPTOP RESTARTED ON ME AND EVERYTHING DISSAPEARED AGAIN. SO I RETYPED EVERYTHING AND MY MOM CAME INSIDE THE ROOM AND UNPLUGGED MY LAPTOP SO IT SHUTDOWN HENCE, EVERYTHING WAS DELETED. SHE SAID BECAUSE OF EXAMS I CANT HAVE THE LAPTOP.. I CRIED ALOT!! I SWEAR IM NOT LYING!! CURRENTLY SNEAKILY USING THE LAPTOP AND I PROMISE TO SNEAKILY USE THE LAPTOP MORE OFTEN SINCE MY MOM ALWAYS GOES OUT.. I PROMISE!!!