Everything's Planned.

Mafias.

Sulli was sitting on her bed, thinking. She wasted an hour in Mr. E's office discussing about the pros and cons about this plan. From how to make them believe she was held captive to what to do if she was discovered. In the end, Mr. E said he would have everything planned out and will inform her soon. When she returned to her dorm, Krystal and Luna had both left. Probably because it was already one in the morning. She brought her knees to her chest and played with the hem of her blanket. How to make her look like a slave? Sulli bit her lip as she spot the pocket knife on her desk. She slowly got up and walked towards it. The thought of doing it was crazy but she still picked up the knife with caution and went to the bathroom. 

The next day was a hectic day for both Sulli and Minho. Sulli, for once, was being stared at and gossiped due to her new appearance. The night before, she atood in front of her bathroom mirror as she was gripped the knife with determination in one hand while the other was tugging on her hair. She was trembling and nervous, thinking over what she would be doing. Unsteadily, she brought the knife below the handful of hair and in one swift movement, she slice through her hair and letting go of the big clump of hair. With that, her beautiful long hair was gone and left on the floor and she was now left with her new hair that was roughly around her shoulders, looking messy. She proceeded on to cut her face, hands and legs a little to make it look like as if they had tortured her. This provoked the members  to spread rumours like, "She was punished by Mr. E because he caught her with Heechul." or "I heard she had been cheating on Heechul so he got angry and beat her up." There were other rumours that were even more extreme but Heechul, Krystal, Kai, Luna and Onew were there by her side, ready to strangle anyone who dared opened their mouth and talk bad about her. Although, half the people mentioned were more likely dragged along. Minho, however, was less chaotic but much more tiring compared to Sulli's.

Being dragged from one area of his base to another was not only physically tiring but also mentally. Having to think of a new plan, s injury, his 'fiancee's' whiny voice and that scared, crying girl were occupying his thoughts which is causing a terrible headache. And all this without his father, who had abandoned his son's cries of help after hearing his failure to obtain the files. By the time he could lie down on his bed and rest, it was 2am. The only positive event that had happened all day was that he recieved an invitation to a dinner event in a week at Mr. E's mansion, which is above Cackling Dragons base. Apparently, Mr. E is hosting a dinner party with plenty of other gangs to commemorate his son's 17 years of membership. And because of this shocking invitation, Minho had a plan to save that girl.

The rest of the week past by uneventfully at Cackling Dragons base. The rumours had died down ever since Heechul banged his fists against a table at the dining room and yelled at a 16 year-old boy named Kris who didn't notice Heechul behind him when he was talking about the rumours. Since then, everyone was too afraid of uttering another word about Sulli's appearance, which was getting worse. She began starving herself to the point where she was only skin and bones and now she's weak from lack of nutrition.

"Ssul, please eat a bowl of this at least. I don't want you to faint from starvation," Heechul tried coaxing but Sulli refused to eat. Heechul couldn't look at the now pale and skinny Sulli without feeling depressed or the need to cry. He blames himself for letting his father know about this because he could have prevented Sulli from doing this mission. Krystal was no different. She thinks she could have prevented all this if she didn't leave Sulli at the battlefield. Needless to say, it was a hard time for the two bestfriends.

She was also informed of the finalized plan and what would be happening. Basically, Sulli wouldn't be joining at the dinner table but instead, standing at the wall nearest to Heechul seat since she has to act as his slave. If all goes as planned, Minho would try and sneakily take her away and phase one would be a success so, she hopes that her hardwork would soon be paid off.

It was the night before the dinner and Sulli was in her room cleaning. She knows she wouldn't be here for a really long time so she wanted to make sure it'll be slightly cleaner than usual. As she was refolding her clothes and arranging them in a colour scheme order, there was a knock on her door and a figure entered. Heechul stepped in, holding onto a document. His expression was dark when he entered as he tried his best to speak, "Your new identity."

His voice cracked as tears began pooling in his eyes. Seeing the girl he grew up with for almost half her life leaving for a mission without him for the first time was a little too hard for him. He was always there with her at every mission she was assigned to but now, he can't even call her. He had always been an older brother to her and finally not being by her side at the most dangerous mission anyone could be given, he was starting to beat himself up for it. He felt that he was a bad person to let her go.

Before Heechul could burst out crying, he placed the file on her bed and tried to make an exit. He didn't want her to witness him crying because that would be embarrassing but unexpectedly, Sulli ran towards him and hugged him from behind. He stopped midway out when Sulli didn't let go. Sulli wasn't usually the type to care or feel but she knows how hard it would be for Heechul so she wanted to try her best to comfort him.

"Oppa, thank you. Throughout my stay here, you had always been there. Remember my first day? People were really mean and they made fun of me because I didn't talk. They called me rude, bratty and even a mute but you proudly stood on a table and threatened everyone who dared make fun of me. You were only 12 back then but everyone treated you as royalty. Ever since then, you took me in and protected me from everyone, even Krystal at first. You said even though I looked frail and innocent, I should use it as my advantage. I was brought up by you and I am grateful because if it wasn't for you, I would be nowhere near the top best member in this gang. Thank you for everything you've done for me and please don't blame yourself for this. I love you, Kim Heechul. You are the best brother any young girl could wish for. Pfft, how cheesy," Sulli laughed bitterly. The tears were spilled and Sulli hugged him tighter. Her tears were soaking up his shirt at the back wherelse, Heechul was busy soaking up the front. They stayed like that for 5 minutes, crying, before Heechul turned around and hugged her back. 

 

Heechul stayed over in her dorm room that night, keeping her company.

 

Choi Sulli's new Identity.

Kim Haera.

Date Of Birth: 18 June 1994

Short Summary: Been held captive for 2 years and abused, both ually and physically. Traumatized and doesn't like skinship. Fed only 3 times a week. Kidnapped by a human selling organization and auctioned off to Kim Heechul. Never had a family and lived alone hiding from her foster family because they abused her.

That is all that is important. Wish you luck on your mission.

 

Leave a comment or else I won't update xD LOL Joking~ But please comment:) BTW, would you guys like a chapter for just Lunew or Kaistal? Leave a comment about that also:) (Yes, I'm that desperate for comments xD) Until next time. Bye:)