Plan Hiding Activated.

Mafias.

Lee Taemin, Amber Liu and Henry Lau stood behind Minho while Yuri was trying her best to cling onto his arm. The invitation said he was allowed to bring at most 4 other members so he decided on his most reliable friends, plus Yuri. He wasn’t fond of bringing along his ‘fiancé’ but he was forced to by his father so, there wasn’t much of an argument involved. Minho bit the inside of his cheek as they entered the gigantic doors and there, someone guided them to the dining hall.

The extravagant display was more than enough to be awed at. The chandelier above was huge with delicate crystals hanging from it. Yuri was admiring every tiny detail in the room in contrast to Minho who was just staring blankly at everything, not caring to pay attention what so ever. Suddenly, Minho’s eyes caught the pale, frail looking girl standing by the wall. She was in a red uniform which involves a vest and dress. Sadly, the skirt wasn’t long enough to cover up the scars and cuts on her thighs. Even though the dress was long-sleeved, Minho was sure there were cuts on her arms also. He wasn’t aware that he was unconsciously staring at her until a figure blocked his view.

Heechul had been treating Sulli badly ever since the first guest arrived, telling her to run errands here and there and even slapping her once. He didn’t feel too great doing this but upon his father’s request, he had no choice but to obey. She has to act as a slave so Heechul has to act like the cold boss he was supposed to be. As Heechul was talking to the guests from some other gang, the doors opened and the main lead entered. He nodded an apology towards the previous guest he was taking to before taking his cue and went to greet him.

“I was beginning to think you wouldn’t show, Minho. How are your members? Are they healing well? I see you brought some of them. Why not introduce them to me? I mean, wouldn’t it be rude not to?” Heechul’s bitter laugh echoed across Minho’s thoughts. How annoying. He noticed the girl walking off towards another direction over Heechul’s shoulder before disappearing out of his sight. He puffed his cheeks in annoyance but quickly diverted his attention to the smiling idiot.

“My members are doing quite well honestly but I think you should pay attention to your own members. I think my men did go a tad bit too rough. I sure do hope they are healing faster. My friends? I guess it would be terribly rude of me not to introduce them. Well, this is Taemin, Amber, Henry and,” He was immediately cut off by Yuri’s high-pitched voice, “I’m Yuri, his fiancé.”

Minho just awkwardly cough and glared at the hair-twirling b**ch. What he’d do to break off this stupid engagement. “Yes, my fiancé. Hmm. Why not you all converse with each other while I get some champagne for us all?”

Heechul stared at the group he was left with as Minho ran off towards the drink stand. He tried to create some small talk with the group but only having the tom-boyish looking girl, Amber he assumes, answering him. She was the only one willing enough to smile and laugh along with Heechul’s weak attempt to entertain his guests. The rest, however, just stared at him, uninterested. Isn’t this awkward?

It was Minho’s intention to abandon his friends in that awkward situation. It’s not his fault though; he just had to find that girl. What could have happened to her? In the midst of searching, he noticed the backs of 2 girls. They seemed to be grabbing the shoulders of a pale girl. That’s the girl but why is she being confronted?

“Ssul, are you sure about leaving? I mean, there must be other ways right?” Krystal grabbed onto Sulli’s right shoulder. There was worry written all over her face and Sulli understood her feelings. Luna took her left shoulder and softly spoke, “I agree. I’ve only been here for about a week and you’re leaving? I was hoping we could get to know each other and stuff.”

Sulli bit her bottom lip and was about to reply until she noticed Minho standing behind the pillar. She hit both the girls’ hip lightly, hit, hit, hit, hit and rest, continuously. This was code E34, prepared by the ever ready Cackling Dragons, where you warn you team mates that an enemy is nearby. Krystal understood immediately and grabbed her collar. She started yelling at Sulli and threatening her. Luna was a little blur at first until she noticed how Sulli’s expression softens and she began shivering in fear.

“Please, don’t hit me.” Sulli’s voice quivered.

“Omg Luna! Look at this b**ch. Just a few minutes ago she was flirting with our boys and now she’s back to her fake innocent self. Don’t hit me. What a !” Krystal faked a kick but from the angle Minho was, it looked pretty real.

“She dare to touch my Onew, can you believe that?! Like as if he would take a second glance at you. What a pathetic excuse of a human.”

“I’m sorry! Please, s-stop.”

“Stop?! Like hell I will! What a joke. Pathetic b**ch!”

Minho couldn’t stand by and watch any longer. He walked forward, stomping his feet a little to let the heels of his shoes tap against the marble floor. The sound was loud enough to attract the two girls’ attention. Krystal and Luna turned around and pretended to be shock to see him there. Aren’t they thankful they had acting lessons as a trainee? They bowed hastily and looking flustered, Krystal questioned his presence, “Mr. Choi, may I ask what are you doing here and not the dining hall? Wouldn’t Mr. Kim be mad?”

Minho bowed back and smiled. Why am I here they ask. Ha, isn’t that hilarious. Minho just shook his head and replied with some made up excuse, somewhere along the lines of too stuffy or something. Both Krystal and Luna nodded before excusing themselves, leaving Sulli alone. Minho bent down and picked her up carefully, letting her into a sitting position first. She grew thinner compared to last time. He noticed how she grimaced when she tried to look upwards.

“Why are you here? Are you really here for me?” Sulli softened her voice, making her sound sick and tired. Minho just nodded; a slight smile was visible as he tried to help her stand. When Sulli was finally able to stand, she fell back down, landing against Minho’s shoulder. She was feeling weak and this wasn’t an act. Her head was throbbing and she could hardly breathe properly. Her breathing labored and suddenly, she fell unconscious onto Minho’s chest.

Minho could barely hold her up properly when he felt her body go slump against his. He tried shaking her back to reality but to no avail. The right thing to do now was to inform Heechul’s family or gang about this but acting a little too rationally, Minho hurriedly ran out of the house and into his car while carrying her bridal style. He placed her gently onto the back seat and began driving back to his own mansion/base. He may be acting a little crazy but there was no way he’s letting her go back to those filthy Laughing Lizards, or was it Chuckling Reptiles? Whatever.

The dinner was finally served and everybody was seated, except for one. Minho was nowhere to be seen. Heechul glanced at Krystal and Luna and noticed them looking back at him. With a slight nod, Heechul bit his lip. Looks like plan: Hiding is activated. Goodluck Ssul.

 

Woohoo~ Updated again:D Haha~ Hope you guys like this chapter:) Next chapter might be about Lunew or Kaistal. Tell me whether you'll like that more or something else:) Enjoy~