Chapter 3. A Confession and Confusions

Mafias.

"What if you hadn't save me back there Krys? What if I had died? Would you even miss me?" Kai whispered softly as Krystal was wiping his wounds. The doctor had just finish stitching up his wound a few minutes prior and now, Krystal was helping him wipe and apply antiseptic on his other minor wounds. She abruptly stopped, staring through her hair towards the flushed man. He's cheeks were burning and his thoughts were running wild. It was meant to be in his head, not spoken out loud and now he was currently feeling very embarrassed. Krystal cupped his face causing him to stare into her dark eyes before answering, "Yahh, pabo. Why would you even dare to ask me that? You know very well I would miss you alot and if you had died, then that man wouldn't be able to experience another day. No matter what, I would still have saved you if not then I wouldn't have a reason to live anymore. Don't ever doubt that I won't ever miss you, okay?"

Kai stared into her eyes, trying to read what emotions she was expressing but unable to for multiple reasons. Main reason being that Krystal was trained to hide any emotions from appearing. Giving up in the end, he started observing her features, how defined her nose is or how that closed mouth smile of hers never faltered. From that, his eyes stayed on her lips, wondering how soft it would be when he kisses her. Not realising that he was slowly being absorbed into the urge to kiss her, he starts to lean in. Krystal just stood still, her eyes slowly fluttering shut. She had been waiting half her life for this and she isn't going to back out now. Suddenly, Kai's lips were on Krystal. The feeling of her lips were nothing he had imagined, it was softer and the way Krystal was kissing back just causes his heart to quicken. Krystal was shocked and bewildered but she couldn't help but kiss those thick lips of his. Even though she knew it would have hurt Kai due to the cut on his lip, she started kissing harder, wanting to feel his lips on hers even more. Smiling into the kiss, Kai grabed Krystal's waist, pulling her closer towards him. Krystal's arms automatically wrapped around his neck as she let herself be dragged closer. There was only one word to describe their kiss. Magic.

Sulli was back in her dorm room because the fight has long time stopped. She was playing with the thumbdrive in her hand instead of helping her members clean the place up. She was too deep in thoughts of what had happened earlier. Those eyes were exactly the same as her father's and slowly, she opened her drawer to grab something. Reaching in, she found an old battered wallet with butterflies stitched onto it. She was at the verge of crying when she opened the wallet. There was a picture attached to the side, a picture of a man around his mid-thirties. He's smile was bright with wrinkles showing at the side of his eyes. The only memory she has left of, her father. A few days after her mother's death, there was an explosion near gangnam area. An explosion caused by her father's car. 

He was a hardworking man in Sulli's eyes. Always working hard trying to earn money to support his family but Sulli's mother was a gold digger. She was sticking to her father for money, never was it for love. It was fine at first but after sometime, she started getting greedier. She thinks that as his wife, she should be getting more money but instead, Sulli was receiving most of it. For her studies, her acting and music lessons and for her expenses. Sulli's mother was enraged by this biasness so she wanted to get rid of her hence, she sold her to Mr. E. Her faher didn't know anything about it until he recieved a call, the day after his wife had died, that he's daughter was no longer legally his. He was shocked and demanded to go back home to seek his daughter back. 2 days later, he was close to reaching Gangnam when he suddenly lost control of his car and collided into a tree. Hence, a huge explosion appeared. Sulli didn't know anything about this until she was 13. By then she well-trained and old enough to understand so she didn't care much about it. She never once opened the wallet ever since, until now.

She slammed the wallet shut and stuff it deep into the drawer, not wanting any unexpected memories to come back. She got up and walked out, heading towards the Infirmary.

Slowly separating apart after a few minutes, they let their foreheads rest against each others. Krystal face was bright red with a slight smile plastered on her face. Kai was different on the other hand, he was grinning broadly as he stared into her eyes. Kai's voice wavered as he asked carefully, "I'll take it that you like me back?"

Krystal just leaned in again, kissing that grin of his face. Parting again, she gave her "does-that-answer-your-question" look. He just nodded while smirking. Krystal's voicewas timid as she asked, "What does that make us then?" and with one word, Kai cleared every doubts Krystal had.

 

"Together."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the late and short chapter:( Bro got my laptop confiscated and only got it back like 2 hours ago. I'll promise to update a super duper duper long chapter next time but heres a competition like thing. In the next chapter, I am going to add another couple. For those who guessed it right, they will win an one shot of their otp. Syakirah, you can't participate:P. Hehe.. Enjoy guessing~