all ten together for the first time

Beauty Within

“Aunty we’re back!” Megan shouted down the hall

“Obviously I can see you” her aunt hissed back at her. “Well here are your room keys, please go get settled and come back down to the lobby” instructed her Aunt

“When is the other volunteer going to come?” asked Megan.

“Right now, but I think she is running late” her aunt assured her.

Onew POV: yes! Finally here after a long flight! Now I get a whole room to myself! YAY!

(He was so excited so he started jumping up and down on the bed)

“Excuse me what are you doing?” an anonymous voice yelled

“Um this is my room…”

“I don’ think so. I’ve been staying in here for the past two days” the girl claimed.

“Oh I’m sorry, the nurse must have given me the wrong key” he felt embarrassed he grabbed his things and walked towards the door.

“Wait! What is your room number?” questioned the girl

“Uh it says room 5C” he replied then started scratching his head.

“Cool, we’re sort of roomies, except your room is next door. We have to share bathrooms” the girl explained.

“H—h—how come we have to share bathrooms?”

“Mmm because since this is an eating disorder clinic, they want to make sure that we tattle on each other if we throw up or something” the girl assumed.

He had a weird look but tried to smile. “I’m Onew.” Reaching out his hand

“Nice to meet you, I am Yiyi” shaking his hand. “Well I think we should get back down to the lobby.

Minho POV: This place is pretty decent. It looks like a mini hotel. I thought it would have looked like more like a hospital. I have to find room 3C.

(He went into the elevator and it was just him and a girl. At first the elevator went up then it went back down then it stopped.)

“THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING!!!” the girl screamed.

“Just calm down everything will be okay” he reassured her.

“You don’t understand” the girl started hyperventilating and she sat down and starting inhaling and exhaling.

“We’re only three stories up we’ll be okay. Just try to breathe” Minho held on to her and started patting her on the back.

“Sorry, I’m cluster phobic and I can’t handle being in an elevator” she responded while breathing hard.

“Do you listen to KPOP?”

“Yeah, why?”

“I’m in the band SHINee”

“I know I could recognize you.”

He was surprised and started cheesing “So you are a SHINee fan?”

“You could say that, but I saw you on Idol Army with 2PM”

“OH so you are a 2PM fan…” feeling embarrassed he stopped smiling.

“I like SHINee too but I like 2PM because my cousin Nichkhun.”

(A few minutes later the elevator stopped and it went back down and opened. To their surprised it was JongHyun and Key standing next to the door)

“YAH! Minho what are you doing?” Key blurted and having a devious smile on his face.

(They both jumped up and he let her go.)

“IT’S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!” screamed Minho.

“Okay we believe you, you don’t have to yell” stated JongHyun “Let’s go to the lobby before we get into trouble.

“Wait I didn’t catch your name”

“My name is Alyssa but call me Aly” she replied but not even turning around

Author’s POV: They all met at the lobby and got to know a little more about the place.

“Hello, sorry for not introducing me to you all earlier but I am Nurse Lee I am Megan’s aunt. Her mother is the founder of this health clinic also she is one of the therapists here.”

“Hi, I am Doctor Jung, I’m assuming you all met Megan. She will be volunteering her for the summer and so is her friend Aly. I’m going to lay down all the rules any questions before I get started?”

“No” they all said together.

“Okay then. Curfew is at 10:00pm on weekdays and 11:30pm on Weekends. Meals are five times a day. We will monitor you most of the time and we have weekly weigh in to make sure you all aren’t losing weight and are healthy. Therapy is 3 times a week. If you have any questions or need help don’t hesitate to ask.”

“Megan and Aly are here to make sure you guys are safe. So if any of you eight plan on leaving the premises you must take one of them all times. Got it?”

“Yes” they a gain repeated in unison.

(After the short meeting everyone walked off and did their own thing.)

JongHyun POV: man! This feels like jail or a boarding school. I should have never listened to Minho. The only thing we benefit from this is girls; kineul especially...

“MINHO YOU ARE AN IDIOT!” He shouted but he didn’t think anyone was near him.

“I’m going to tell him on you!” She said jokingly. “You know what makes me feel better when I’m mad. Ice Cream” Kineul noted.

“Yeah that does sound good right now.”

“Okay let’s go ask the others if they want to go along”

 Author’s POV: JongHyun and Kineul got the others to go. Aly and Megan were happy that they were asked to leave because sitting at work got boring for them sometimes. They went to Baskin Robins then Starbucks.

“Can I ask you something?” Rinnie asked while staring at her ice cream.

“You want a picture and autograph?” Key responded sarcastically

She lightly hit him on the arm. “When that girl threw up on your shoes, you were really calm and you didn’t fulfill your diva image”

“Well maybe my diva act is all an act? Who knows?” he just winked at her.

“I want to know.”

“Okay, here in California not many people know about me and…maybe I’m just a Diva for my career but different once you get to know me--”

“Sorry everyone for ruining your moments but my aunt texted me to come back home so she can do the first weigh in.” Megan sighed.


I hope you readers enjoyed the chapter. I know it's such a slow beginning more action and comedy needs to happen. what couple should get together first? haha! wondering how did Rinnie,Kineul, & Yiyi end up at the health care center -- the story behind them... keep reading and commenting ^_^

btw excuse the errors and grammar mistakes!