creeper much?

Beauty Within

Aly stated “This is a bit awkward…” 

“So what do you like about Aly? Her looks? Yeah she gets them from me.” Nichkhun said then grinned. Aly hit him on the arm and gave him a dirty look.

“Please ignore him, I think the pepperspray got to him.” aly announced.

“mmm I was hoping I could take Aly on a date tonight? … “

“you don’t need to ask permission from him.” Aly stated.

“of course he needs my permission! I’m responsible for you!” nichkhun whispered to her.

“have you been eating lately? Do I need to tell the nurses you need to be checked in?” aly whispered back to him.

“as much fun this is for me, I feel slight awkwardness so I’ll be leaving. “ Kineul admitted.

“yeah … this conversation should be between the three of you” Jonghyun agreed.

“I find this amusing, I don’t want to go anywhere.” Key commented.

“dude you are so nosey.” Said Rinnie.

“and you’re standing here why?” Key retorted.

‘Jerk!” yelled Rinnie.

“takes one to know one!” key replied then stuck his tongue out at her.

“what are we in the second grade?” Rinnie asked.

“you look like a second grader!” key once again replied and kept sticking out his tongue.

“say to my face you limp noodle!” (got that off of Mulan heehee)

“I don’t know why I find this amusing?” Yiyi whispered to Onew he just smiled and took her hand, and they slowly walked away. (JongHyun and Kineul slipped away after them too)

“I would like to speak to Aly alone please...” Minho begged.

“fine!” Key said.

“it’s not our business” added Rinnie.

“You leave too Nichkhun” whispered Aly.

“Don’t worry I will be watching you!”

“Creeper much?” Rinnie loudly whispered.


Are the chapters too long? i'm trying to write one chapter with just one couple in it. soo keep reading for the chapter of your favorite couple :) then in chapter ehh idk everyone is in the story together again LOL ... comments are inspiration.

 AA