food poisoning?

Beauty Within

 “Alright good job boy’s enough practicing for tonight, let’s go get some dinner.” Said the Manager 

“I’m not really hungry, I’m still full from lunch” said Taemin

“But lunch was at 1:30pm and it’s 8:00pm” The manger said looking at his watch.

“Me too, I rather stay here and work on the dancing.” Key added

“You guys haven’t been hungry for the past week. Is everything alright?” the Manager worriedly asked

“Yeah we’re fine. Just come get us after dinner.” said Taemin.

“Nah I like to thank you all for the hard work so we’re all going to dinner” said the Manager.

“Come on Manager! I don’t want to wait all night for them” said Onew while rubbing his stomach.

Authors POV: Taemin and Key didn’t eat much during dinner. A few hours later they got home. They immediately rushed to the bathroom and started throwing up. The manager got worried and ran to the bathroom.

“Are you two okay?” the Manager asked while handing them a bottle of water

“I think it was something we ate.” Key replied

“Why are you in here? Aren’t you grossed out?” Taemin asked

“Yeah good point I’ll leave you two alone”

[It was the next morning]

Manager POV: lately I haven’t been seeing Taemin and Key eat a lot lately; they threw up last night. I wonder what is going on. I should ask the guys.

“Is there something wrong with Key and Taemin?”

“What do you mean?” replied JongHyun.

“Like have they been throwing up or watching what they eat?”

“Yeah they threw up last night…” said Onew

“I’m sure we all did. We did have food poisoning.” Added Minho

“Have you noticed Taemin’s been losing a lot of weight? He looks so skinny.”

“They both are very healthy people. I don’t think there is anything to worry about.” JongHyun said.

“Key’s been losing weight too. What are you assuming?” asked Minho

“Nothing I should talk to them later.”

“Alright” the three said with confusion

[Later on that day]

"Can i talk to you two for a minute?" the Manager asked.

Key's POV: ahhh i hope manager didnt find out that me and the guys snuck out after curfew for the past two weeks. Onew had craving for some chicken and i just wanted to get out the house. just smile and nod.. maybe he won't yell at me.

"Can i talk to you two for a minute?" the Manager asked.

"Sure, is there a problem?"

"Did we do something wrong?" They both asked

"No, No, you two didn't do anything wrong. anyway you know if you have a problem you could tell me." replied the Manager

"There's nothing wrong with us... well with me atleast." looking at Taemin.

"What? I'm fine. i have no problems."  Taemin replied while he was frowning at Key

The manager just finally came out saying what was on his mind "I think you guys are suffering from Bulimia and or Anorexia. Everytime i see you guys, you two never want to eat. Yesterday after we came home from dinner, the two of you started throwing up..."

"The rest of the guys said they threw up to. i thought we all got food poisoning?" Taemin said nervously.

"Who knows what if he's covering for you...there is--"

"We do eat, just not at a normal time. lately i've been hungry around midnight. just because we don't eat as often as we should doesnt mean we dont eat at all" Key interrupted

"Key Hyung and i have just been dancing a lot. it's a hobby of ours"

"I know being a celebrity you are pressured to be thin and good looking. I'm just worried about you guys, I know someone in the states that can help you with your problems. We can't take you to a clinic near home because the paparazzi will definitely know. so pack your stuff, you guys are leaving next week." he said before he walked out of the room.

Taemin and Key just stood in silence looking at one another and confused by what their manager just said.


I just wrote whatever came to mind. boring first chapter huh? hehee and btw this is my first time writing in a POV form. so if i make some mistakes or confuse you just ask some questions. =] ohh an a new poster will be made!