secrets?

Beauty Within

* sorry i took a while to update. also if this chapter isnt that great. i have a major case of mind block lol. i didnt want any of you to stop reading ... also maybe i'll explain why it's hard for to write in a blog :D thanks for your patience. also hopefully this chapter makes sense. correct my errors too! ^_^ love Kat


Onew POV: I would be embarrassed to have a girl that I’m not dating see me shirtless. She seems like a nice girl I think I should get to know Yiyi better.

“So are you hungry? Want to join me?”

“You’re really asking me that? You know we are in a health clinic?” she laughed before she responded.

“So is that a no” he questioned with a worried expression.

“Sure I’d like to have breakfast with you” 

“Okay, before me go what were you going to tell me?”

“Um nothing… I was going to say you looked very handsome in the morning.”

“Are you sure? I am a trustworthy person. We’re going to be roomies for a while.”

“Seriously it’s nothing let’s go”

“Okay … hopefully they have some chicken. I’ve been craving some chicken ever since Minho through the chicken at manager Hyung”

“You don’t really have an eating disorder do you?”

After she asked him that he quickly froze and tried to think of a reply “He He! I was joking. I eat light.”

Taemin POV: I was practicing my dance to Lucifer until I heard a knock on my door. My music wasn’t on that loud. To my surprise I saw Megan standing there nervously.

“H-H-Hi Taemin” Megan said while shaking her keys.

“Is there something wrong?” he assumed

“NO! Everything is great!” she reassured

“Oh well do you want to come in? I was practicing my dance and I was looking for someone to dance a long with me.”

“Uh are you sure? I might fail horribly”

“No way can you fail! Have you seen your self dance to Replay at the airport?”

Megan laughs “Oh yeah I forgot hehee. Sorry. I love attention but I don’t like to embarrass myself”

“It’s okay, everyone embarrasses themselves. So you looked like you were going to ask me something…”

“Oh I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me today.”

“SURE! I HAVENT BEEN OUT LATELY” he shouted in glee.

“Oh … well let’s go!” Megan took his hand and rushed to the parking lot.

“Nice car!”                                                                         

[any nice stick shift car you like]

“Thanks … its stick shift… it took me a while to learn.”

“Impressive a cute girl driving like a guy” he felt stupid for saying that so he covered his face and looked out the window.

Author’s POV:  Megan and Taemin arrived at the mall and Taemin walked into a girl that looked familiar to him.

“You’re staring mighty hard at her. Do you know her?” Megan asked without hesitation.

“Yeah … she’s my ex girlfriend.”

“Taemin?!” the girl asked while walking closely to the both of them.

“Yes it’s me Shin Hyun” Taemin answered.

“So how are you?” Shin Hyun asked.

“Great! How are you and Mir? Oh I forgot to introduce you to my girlfriend Megan” Taemin quickly responded then grabbed on to Megan. She had a “What the eff expression”

“I and Mir are fine. It’s nice to meet you. I guess I’ll see you two later.”

Megan POV: since Taemin wants to use me to make her jealous. Then I’m going to mess with him.

“Taemin told me so much about you. He said you two were good friends. Maybe we should hang out all four of us! It would be so much fun. “Megan said it in a sarcastic way. Taemin turned around and gave her a glare.

“Okay well here’s my number. Call me with plans?” Shin Hyun said while handing Megan her number.

Author’s POV: Key saw that Rinnie was sitting outside by the pool so he decided to go talk to her. She had her laptop out and he stood behind her and put his head besides her.

“So what are you doing?” Key asked

“I’m writing a story” Rinnie replied while moving her head away from his head.

“Oh could I read it when you’re finished?” Key replied in curiosity.

“Uh … my stories are usually journals” she mentioned.

“Interesting…I’d still like to read it!” Key yelled which scared her. She almost dropped her laptop but he had ninja reflexes that caught it right away.

“Have you noticed? We’re in a nice health clinic but our health group doesn’t seem sick? I think I’m the only person with a health problem…” Rinnie indicated.

 “No that’s all in your head we all have eating issues trust me. It takes time to open up to other people.” He assumed

 

 * i'll also put Shin Hyun picture up next chapter