first date - ryan sheckler?!

Beauty Within

Kineul asked “So what are we doing for our date?” 

“It wouldn’t be a surprise if I told you.” JongHyun responded

“Boo you’re no fun!” she said with a pout.

“You’re a cutie. Fine I’ll tell you. first skate park then the beach.”

“Oh yes! I could teach you how to skate board.” She said with a huge smile.

Author POV: when they arrived at the skate park they saw that it was a few people. She saw this one guy who looked familiar and she started to skate until his friend shouted his name.

“RYAN!” said the guys friend.

Kineul POV: Ryan? He looks like the skater Ryan. Hmm I doubt it it’s just a look a like. Wait! He’s taking of his shirt an on his back it says SHECKLER!

“OH MY GOD IT’S RYAN SHECKLER!” she screamed it so loud the whole park got quiet and stared at her.

“Who’s Ryan?” JongHyun questioned.

“He’s my favorite boarder! Ah I’ve been waiting to meet him!”

“Let’s go say hi to him then.” JongHyun grabbed her hands are started walking towards him.

“Are you crazy? We cant’ do that!” she whispered and let go.

“Why not? The whole skate park already thinks your crazy.” She thought about it for a few seconds.

“I guess your right.” The walked towards him and she started stuttering.

“H- h – ha- hiiiii you you you must be Ryan.”

Author’s POV: He reached out his hand “yeah I’m Ryan. Would you like an autograph and picture?”

“Yeah sure yeah uh huh.” She said not blinking.

 She finally got a hold of herself then JongHyun and she walked away and headed to the beach.

“Wow how come you weren’t like that when you met me?” JongHyun acknowledged

“Aww is someone getting jealous?” Kineul chuckled.

“No we’re not even dating!”

“Mmm you’re right maybe I should go get his number.” She let go of his hand and started walking backwards, he stopped smiling and started looking down at the sand. She saw that he was like that so she walked beside him and kissed his cheek.

“I’m just kidding. You had me at hello.” His eyes widen out of shock from what she said and did.


 Ryan Sheckler is the only skate boarder i like and know LOL. :D