more new characters

Beauty Within

Author’s POV: Aly ran to the bathroom and started staring at the mirror and trying to breathe in and out.

* Knock on the bathroom door *

“I’ll be out in a second!”

“Is everything okay?” Shin Hyun shouted through the door.

“Yeah I’m fine!” she replied as she opened the door.

“Are you sure?” Shin Hyun asked with a worried expression. “If you don’t like the movie I can change it.”

“No it’s okay. I want to watch it.” As soon as they walked out of the bathroom the door bell rang, Aly went to sit down with the rest.

“You look like you are getting sick.” Minho commented.

“I’d be sick too from watching this gruesome-ness.” Megan added.

“We can watch a different movie, if you don’t like this one.” Taemin also added.

“No, I wanna watch it! Joon looks so cute. Ah if only I was the girl that got to kiss him.” After she said that Taemin turned and stared at her. She felt it so she turned around and said “what? Do I have something on my face?”

Taemin POV: why am I getting jealous over her comment? She and I aren’t even dating. Gosh Joon Hyun you just had to show us your honey abs huh.

“No there’s nothing on your face.” He thought to himself: But it’s so pretty look at it and healthy.

“Oh okay, then why are you staring at me?” she asked.

“I thought I saw a bug on your face.”

“Really? It must have went on your head because there’s a spider on you.” Megan commented.

“Na uh you’re lying.”

“Okay don’t believe me.” 

Author’s POV: a few seconds later Taemin saw the spider climbing down his face. He got scared and jumped up and brushed it off.

“HOLD STILL! It’s still on your foot” megan yelled.

“would you hold still if a spider was on you?” he yelled back.

Minho got a shoe and killed the spider. “There, it’s dead. You two are Crazy little idiots!”

“I am not an idiot!” Taemin and Megan both shouted.

Aly was just sitting on the couch watching the whole thing happen. “actually I find this amusing.”

“Hey, I would like you guys to meet Mir and Joon.” Shin Hyun interrupted which made all of them be quiet.

“Look it’s your boyfriend.” Taemin whisper to Megan

“He is not my boyfriend!” she practically yelled

“Who’s not your boyfriend?” Minho questioned

“don’t mind me, I was just talking to myself.”

Everyone gave her a weird look then started talking again. Except Aly, she got up and went outside.

Megan POV: thanks a lot Taemin. Now they’re going to think I’m an idiot. Oh I will get you back. HA! Wait I did. I lied that there was a spider on him, but somehow one just appeared. Dude I’m awesome.

"Don't look at me like i'm crazy."

"Nobody said you were... maybe you are." Taemin joked.

"I will karate chop you all the way back to seoul."

"you're mean!" he pouted.

"why are so mean to him?" shin hyun

"We're joking, it's a little thing of ours.

“I need some air too, so I’ll be outside too.” Joon added.


i'm going to be adding MBLAQ's Joon Lee for a little while if that's okay? and drama, i'm not that funny so i have no good funny parts yet. i'll try so wish me luck :)