Key and Rinnie

Beauty Within

 

“Why are guys such jerks?” Rinnie shouted while listening to remixes of Replay.

“I don’t know why are they?” a voiced asked standing behind her. She slowly turned around and felt embarrassed.

“Key what are you doing here?”

“I wanted to see what you were up to, but you’re having a spasm attack so I’ll leave you alone.”

“Did you know spasm means involuntarily contractions… anyway I wasn’t doing anything.”

“I like this remix of this song; it makes it fun to dance to.”

“Is that all you came here to tell me?”

“No… I was going to ask you if you wanted to see a movie, I guess you’re not in the mood.” He was about to walk away but she grabbed his wrist.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to be rude… it’s just that we were arguing earlier I thought you were angry?”

“No. that little argument was fun. Well the movie starts in an hour. So you should get ready.”

“What are we going to see?”

“it’s a secret so hurry and get dressed.”

Author’s POV: Rinnie got ready and walked to Key’s room.

“You ready?” she asked while he opened the door. He wasn’t paying attention so when he saw her he was shocked.

“uh uh urm, well I’m glad we’re staying in tonight.”

“What? What do you mean? Yiyi said I looked amazing.”

“You do that’s why we’re staying in, we can’t leave letting people know you look hotter than me!” Rinnie smiled and roller her eyes.

“what you think I look hot?”

“NO! NO! I said you look hot as in temperature hot.”

“whatever, I want a snack… can’t believe I’m saying that but I can go for skittles and popcorn.”

“Well good thing Aly helped me prepare for this.”

“I should thank her. So what are we watching?”

“Choose between personal taste and coffee prince.”

“Even though I’ve seen both, let’s watch personal taste.”

* They hung out for the rest of the night watching movies and talking and getting to know each other. =]


finally a chapter just for key and rinnie :] they are such a weird pair! haha. i hope you enjoyed it.