jonghyun & kineul

Beauty Within

Author’s POV: after JongHyun and Kineul walked away they went to the play set.

“Not that I’m not enjoying this… but why am I pushing you?” Kineul questioned.

“I don’t know when I sat on the swing you decided to push me… why are you saying I’m fat!” JongHyun yelled.

Kineul gave him a scared look. “No? I wasn’t insulting you but okay.” then she spoke to herself and said “man he’s weird”.

‘I heard that!” he whispered to her. After he said that she put on a fake smile. “you know you have a pretty smile, even when it’s fake?”

“How do you know my smile is fake?”

“I’ve seen you smile before and this doesn’t look like a real one. Anyway the trick to know if someone is fake smile is in a picture cover their mouth and look at their eyes.” He told her.

“Mhm. Really? maybe I should do that to your photo shoot pictures.”

“I think I have a good reason to start smiling for real now.” He got off the swing and grabbed her hands. She started shaking and her hands were sweating.

“wha wha what is the reason why you are smiling for real now?” she stuttered.

“mmm her name rhymes with Mineul. I think she’s a great person.”

“ah I don’t think you know her well enough to make that judgment.”

“well let me get to know her. Kineul let’s go out tonight?”

“YEAH THAT SOUNDS GREAT!” she realized she shouted so she tried to play cool. “I mean okay. See you later then.” Kineul walked away with a big smile on her face.

 

* ahhh i didnt have any good ideas sooo bare with me? :)