another character added

Beauty Within

 Author POV: It was the next day. Last night all the patients go their weight checked and only the nurse know how much they weigh. They didn’t want them to get paranoid and start to over react looking at the scale.

Yiyi POV: I was in a middle of a good sleep. I had an awesome dream where I was at the beach with a few people. I couldn’t really see their faces because it was blurred out, and they made me play the guitar for them. It was about to continue until I heard the shower going on and Onew singing.

“GOD ONEW DID YOU REALLY HAVE TO SHOWER THIS EARLY!!!” she yelled because she didn’t think he’d hear her but the shower turns off.

“Did you say something?” he hollered back.

“No, No, I didn’t say anything.”

“Are you sure?” he walked into my room with just his towel on and water dripping. she shut her eyes quickly and looked the other way.

“Yeah I think you are hearing things.” She slowly began to open her eyes. “I think you should go get dressed”.

“Okay, sorry! I didn’t think my body was that bad!”

“It’s not, it’s just really awkward for me to see a hot guy that I have a crush on with just a towel”

(It got quiet for a few seconds)

“Pretend you didn’t hear that”

“You think I’m hot?” he smiled deviously

Megan POV: What a nice day out. I think I’m going to get a Mocha frappacino. Then I’m going to hit the mall because it’s less crowded this time of day. I wanted to hang out with Taemin but I didn’t want to be a creeper and go up to him and say “ Hey Taemin want to be friends?” that would be so awkward.

“Hi, what are you doing today?” her mom asked

“I was going to get a frap and head to the mall. Why?”

“Maybe you should ask Taemin if he wants to hang out, and by the way can I say you run the weirdest treatment program”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean what place lets patients hang out, out of the clinic?”

“I’m run an awesome clinic that’s why. So if you don’t want to hang out with him then have fun alone.”

“Wait! Who said I wanted to hang out alone?”

“Okay, drop me off to work then asks if he wants to join you”

JongHyun POV: it’s weird how all the nurses but all 5 of us guys in the same level and our rooms are next to the girls we had our first meeting. I was going to Key’s room until I saw that Kineul door was opened and she was singing and dancing along to MBLAQ – Y. She turned around and saw me.

“Don’t stop you are good dancer.”

“What are you doing outside of my door?” smiling out of embarrassment.

“Sorry I didn’t mean to watch but I just saw you while I was walking past.”

“It’s okay. So did you eat yet?” she let him inside of her room.

“I was going to see if Key wanted to eat anything”

“Oh.” she was about to walk away but he grabbed her arm.

“You could join us if you want”

“I have something to tell you but you can’t tell the guys”

“What is it?”

Aly POV: I was sitting in my living room watching a Thai series called Love Beyond Frontier and I heard a loud thud in my kitchen. I got scared so I grabbed my pepper spray and tazer just for my safety. I went downstairs and saw a broken window. Someone jumped in front of me and I closed my eyes and mace him in the face.

“Ouch that freaking burns! What the hell are you doing?” the guy was screaming in pain.

“Oh my god I’m sorry P’ Nichkhun I didn’t know it was you, and you scared the heck out of me!!!"

“I wanted to surprise you! I missed my little cousin!” he said while trying to get up.

“Khor Thot!” she said as she was helping him up and bringing him to the sink and rinsing out the mace from his eyes.

(A couple minutes passed and Nichkhun was sitting in her kitchen with red eyes)

“I’m so sorry for spraying mace into your eyes…anyways why did you climb into my window?”

“My manager let me fly out to California for a couple weeks. I just wanted to see how you were doing?”

“I’m fine. I’m working at the clinic.”

“So how is your health? Do you eat like you should or do I have to check you back in?”

“I am fine. Don’t think so much. I have been eating 3 times a day and only exercising every other day. I am an OIP anyways because of you.”

“I’m so proud of you so do you have a boyfriend yet?”

“Gosh all up in my personal dating life”

“You’re like a little sister to me, it’s my job to be over protective…well do you have anyone in mind?”

“Umm…Yes.”

“WHO IS IT? I WANT TO MEET HIM!”

“You already know him…” she got up from the table and slowly said “It’s Minho”

“Minho?”

“YES! Minho from SHINee”

“He’s in California? What is he doing here? I heard SHINee was here for a vacation but some fans reported that they never seem them. That’s a little odd.”

“Okay, if I tell you, you have to promise not to tell your band mates or ANYONE!!”

“You could trust me.”

“He’s a patient in the clinic that I work in”

“JING LOR? Let’s go see him. So I can hook the two of you up”.


HEY! LOLISHO you will be in my next chapter so don't unsub me :(

Did you readers like this chapter? i'm sorry that i didnt put all the characters in this time. my cousin kept calling me and i got distracted. 

Khor Thot = Sorry

Jing lor = really

P' Nichkhun = the P is like what you call someone who is older than you...if you didnt know that.

kthnks & comment please! and got any suggestions for next chapter? ^_^