first secret revealed

Beauty Within

Author’s POV: Rinnie is trying to get to know a little more about Key. (awwee)

“The other day Megan interrupted our conversation. What were you going to say?”

“Um I don’t remember can you refresh my memory?”

“If I remember correctly you said: “Okay, here in California not many people know about me and…maybe I’m just a Diva for my career but different once you get to know me--” before we got interrupted”

“WOW! You have good memory.”

“Only when I want to remember. Anyways what were you going to say?”

“Oh, um Since I’m in a new environment I want to be like a normal person and enjoy it before I go back home.”

“I wouldn’t mind being a celebrity: getting to travel, signing autographs and meeting new people.”

“Sometimes things are more important like that. I havent been dating a lot lately.”

“Awe. Let’s go on a date tonight!” she insisted

“Wow, you don’t seem like the type of girl that would ask a guy out.”

“What do you mean by that?” getting defensive

“Nothing, anyway let’s go eat something before we leave. Remember we can’t avoid eating here.”

Kineul POV:

“Do you like skateboarding?” she shouted which scared the heck out of JongHyun and he jumped.

“No, I haven’t had time to learn. Do you want to teach me?”

“SURE! It would seem like fun!” she replied.

“What else do you like to do besides skateboard?”

“dancing for sure.”

“I’m assuming you’re a SHINee fan, did you learn the dance to Lucifer?”

“A little, it would be more fun to learn if I had other people to dance with.”

“Oh well then I’ll get the guys to dance with us.”

“Yeah sounds fun, but I think we should go eat before the nurses assume we’re trying to skip the meal.”

“Okay let’s go get Key first.”

(They knocked on the door but nobody answered. So they just left and went to the cafeteria.)

Onew POV: eww this food looks weird. Where the heck is the chicken! Man! I hate Minho for suggesting us to come here!

“You look like you are going to attack someone… is there something wrong?” Yiyi declared.

“No I’m fine. It’s just that I’m not really hungry right now.”

“I’m confused earlier you just said you wanted some chicken. Something doesn’t feel right” she observed.

“If I tell you, you have to promise not to tell anyone.” He replied and pushing her to a corner where nobody can hear them.

“I’m a trustworthy person atleast that’s what my friends tell me.”

“The five of us don’t really have an eating disorder Manager Hyung sent us here because he thought we were sick and we just used it as a vacation for a while… I kno we’re bad people!” onew whispered.

“it’s okay! calm down! I don’t think you’re doing anything bad… because I’m doing something not right either.” Yiyi tried reassuring to him.

“What are you doing that’s bad?” he asked

“I’m not really sick. I’m a magazine editor and we wanted to do an article on hard it is to have an eating disorder. Many people assume that it’s easy to cure when it’s actually not.” She confessed

“Oh? You made it seem like it’s a super bad thing to report that.”

“IT IS! I’m basically lying to the patients that are really sick and that’s not fair to them. I was going to quit the article but after I met you…” she stopped because she wanted to hear what he had to say.

“I don’t think its bad, compared to what Minho, Jonghyun and me are doing.”

Author’s POV: Everyone finally met up for breakfast except Megan and Taemin they were out and about.

“What’s wrong with you Minho?” questioned Key.

“What do you mean?” minho responded.

“DUDE you’ve been smiling since we all got to the table” JongHyun stated.

“I think Minho is in love” Rinnie commented.

“Aly is a pretty girl … talk to her” Kineul Added.

He finally snapped out of it “What were you all saying?”

“LOOK IT’S ALY” Key shouted and pointing behind him.

Minho turned around but didn’t see her. “Ha Ha very funny I don’t see her.”

(a couple seconds later Aly poked him) “Hi Minho.”

He turned around and saw Aly holding onto Nichkhun. “Hello!” everyone at the table greeted.

“This is my elder cousin Nichkhun he’s like a brother to me.”

“Minho, I heard you like my baby cousin. You better treat her right I know where you work and live!” Nichkhun hinted.

“Oh It’s nice to see you again Nichkhun Oppa“ Minho said while putting oppa in hand quotes. (If you watched 2PM and SHINee idol army you’d get it. hahah)

Aly stated “This is a bit awkward…” 


I hope this chapter wasn't that bad. correct my errors if there are any! i tried my best to add most of the characters. got any suggestions for next chapter? sorry if this story goes off topic a bit. since it's a comedy i'll try to find some funny things to add. hehe ^_^ i hope you all enjoyed it. btw main image is Shin Hyun;