finally arrived in California

Beauty Within

Megan POV: this summer is probably going to . All my friends went on a vacation and I’m stuck here helping out my aunt.

“Megan please do not forget to pick up the guests from the airport” a nurse reminded her.

“What time do I have to be there?” she asked while listening to music and doodling

“Um they should be arriving at 11:30am so I suggest you leave soon” her aunt advised

“I will make it there on time don’t worry, just let me finish up this drawing of mines.”

“Is this all you’re going to do this summer? Just sit at the hospital and draw?” her aunt asked after checking out her artwork 

“Well one of my hobbies are drawing, I don’t think I have anything planned for this summer”

“You need a boyfriend or some friends” her aunt once again advised

“you’re funny, the guys at my school are not my type.”

“You have a type? I have to go back to work and you need to go to the airport”

“Okay chill, the plane probably is still in the air.”

“I just don’t want the guest to think they are being forgotten now go” her aunt pushed her out the door and gave her, her keys.

* I only have one person in mind that’s my type but I don’t think I would ever meet him. Gosh and why does my family care about my love life? *

Author’s POV: The plane landed and they arrived at the airport.

Kineul wanted to get up but JongHyun was still sleeping and he was in her way “JongHyun wake up we’re here” she kept poking him but he didn’t move.

“five more minutes manager hyung, I didn’t get enough sleep last night” JongHyun said while putting his arms around her.

Kineul whispered to herself “This feels a little awkward what do I do, he’s sleeping so peacefully”

Minho got up and walked towards their seat. “Here let me help you.” Minho grabbed a cup of water from a passenger’s tray and dumped it on JongHyun head.

“YAH! What was that for?”

“Sorry, the girl next to you wanted to get off the plane. We’re already here so let’s go.”

“Was it necessary for you to pour water on me?” JongHyun roared “I’m going to get yo back!”

Key’s POV: finally we are here. I just hope after I step out of the plane and airport there are no crazier fan girls at the moment. I just want a nice shower after that girl threw up on me.

“Bye!’

“See ya around”

Rinnie’s POV: oh my he is so cute. I should ask him for his number but I don’t want to seem desperate. I guess meeting him is just enough for me. wow this girl will not stop annoying me. I know I don’t know her but she just wouldn’t shut up the whole way here.

(A few minutes later Rinnie saw the crazy fan girl showing a friend a picture of Key to her friend. Rinnie went up to her and started talking to her)

“Oh my gosh, I can’t believe I sat next to him for the whole ride” shouted the fan

“I hope you aren’t going to tell every fan girl you know that Key is in LA. He get’s enough attention back at home, he doesn’t need anymore”

“What are you going to do about it? Beat me up?” the fan asked

“Rinnie! Don’t waste your time. Let’s get away from her” Key said while standing behind her.

Onew POV: Minho better by me some chicken. I’m hungry; I didn’t want to eat anything on that plane.

“Manager said that someone is supposed to be picking us up”

“I guess they are running late” Minho noted “Are you getting hungry? I’m sure you want some chicken”

“You know me oh so well. I’m going to get the rest of the guys.”

“Alright, I’ll be waiting here”

Megan POV: I hope the guest didn’t leave the airport. My aunt will be so mad. Those five guys look very familiar. Maybe I should call my aunt and ask who I’m supposed to be picking up.

Megan: you didn’t give me a name or a picture, I don’t know who I am supposed to be getting?

Nurse: if they look familiar to you then you will know.

Megan: what if they are the wrong person? I don’t want to look like a fool!

Nurse: just make a sign or away to gain their attention.

Megan: okay, but who am I supposed to be getting?

Nurse: SHINee you slow poke! Also two girls, their names are Kineul and Rinnie. Now hurry it up!

Megan: alright! Bye.

*SHINee? Why couldn’t my aunt tell me ahead of time? I would have been waiting an hour ago. I got an idea…”

(Megan took out her ipod and played Replay then she started dancing to it and they all looked at her)

*Good they are looking at me. I’m too nervous to walk up to them*

Taemin POV: who is that girl dancing to Replay? Maybe I should go join her. She’s not that bad of a dancer.

“Hello, Can I ask why you are dancing in the middle of the airport?”

When he walked towards she stopped and felt embarrassed. “Well, I’m supposed to be picking SHINee up but I wanted to gain your attention”

“Well you got my attention. I think I should tell the guys our ride is here. Hold on” he said as he walk back to the guys.

“So why is that girl dancing to our song?” Key asked still looking at Megan.

“She is the person that is getting us, so let’s go”

(The guys all went near Megan and she kept looking around)

“Who are you looking for?” Taemin asked.

“These two girls, their names are Kineul and Rinnie. I don’t know what they look like”

“I’m Rinnie…”

“And I’m Kineul”

“Good now let’s go please, before my mom thinks I’m off doing my own thing.” Megan led them to the van.


i hope i didnt make too many mistakes in this chapter. comments? ^_^ i would have added the other two girls but i didnt want to make this chapter super long. alright kthxbyee.