My heart.

Being the coordi of Boyfriend

* Nan neoui Boyfriend~ Nan neoui Boyfriend~ * My phone rang.

" Yoboseyo? " I asked.

" HaeHyeon-ah~ Are you okay? Manager wants to see us now so i'm coming over to fetch you araso? " MinWoo Oppa seems anxious.

" Araso! Ppalli come! " I replied. After an hour or so , I heard honking under my block.

I rushed down and jumped into the van. *Phew! I made it without getting any more eggs! *

" HaeHyeon-ah~ what happened to your face? Apa? " MinWoo Oppa looked worried.

" I...erm....was slapped in the face by your FANS.....and ofcourse it hurts! " I raised my voice.

MinWoo Oppa was shocked and hugged me tightly and said , " Joesonghaeyo~ HaeHyeon-ah! "

I lay my chin on his shoulder and fell asleep. He uses his fingers and run through my hair.

When we reached the company it was crowded with reporters and ofcourse Oppa's fans.

We got down right in front of the main door and there were lots of security guards.

MinWoo Oppa hung his hand around my neck to protect me while i grabbed his another hand tightly.

Lots of questions popped out like no ending from the reporter. It was a disaster.

We finally made our way to the room and I found out i was still holding onto his hand.

Immediately , I let go but to my suprise , MinWoo Oppa hold my hand again. My eyes widened , " Oppa.....what..y.ou.."

I was interrupted by the sudden appearence of my new manager.

" Okay , since both of you are already here , let get straight to the topic. You know things are already getting more and more complicated so i suggest both of you to attend the interview and officially annouced your relationship. " My new manager said.

" Hyung! Are you sure we can do this? " MinWoo Oppa asked.

" You have no choice but to do this for the sake of our company. " My new manager said.

" Oppa , Let's just do it okay? " I looked into his eyes. " Are you sure you want to do this? " He asked.

I nodded. " Good , then i will conduct the interview as soon as possible. " My new manager said.

 

p/s : I will continue this chapter later at night , so please stay tune to this chapter aye ^^

CONTINUE~~

My new manager left the room soon enough until i realised the awkardness between Oppa and me.

" Ah...HaeHyeon-ah~....Since you already know about my feelings , so i want to know what's yours...." Oppa asked.

" Oppa....we just met for a few days only and yet to know each other. To speak the truth I love the feelings i get when you are around. I don't know if its 'Love' or even 'Like' but there's one thing i'm sure of and that is...I...I..need you to be by my side...." I hung my head down and blushed like a tomato.

" Jinja? You're not joking right? " MinWoo Oppa looked at me suspiciously.

I nodded and was pulled to a hug. " Then...be my girlfriend alright? " Oppa asked nervously.

I hesitated....yes...i hesitated...I wasn't sure at all. If i'm with MinWoo Oppa now , then....What will happen to Key Oppa?

MinWoo Oppa released the hug and looked into my eyes as i got drifted away by all this questions.

" HaeHyeon-ah~ Gwenchana? Don't scare me! Is it because i hug you too tightly and you couldn't get enough oxygen? " MinWoo Oppa tried fanning me using his hands.

* Key Oppa , I'm sorry but...I...I need MinWoo Oppa more.....* I thought.

I grabbed MinWoo Oppa's hand and said , " Hmm , then you must promise to be true to me huh! " I slapped him on his forehead.

He stumbled for a second and smile. It was the sweetest smile i've ever seen.