Key Oppa , i'm sorry.

Being the coordi of Boyfriend

The next day...

" HaeHyeon-ah~ I brought some porriage for you! " MinWoo Oppa swung the packet of porriage infront of me.

I smiled , isn't it cute when a guy you love did something sweet ^^ 

He fed me bit by bit after each blow on the porriage since its hot~ I'm the happiest girl in the world man!

" Oppa , you have performance later on right? Shouldn't you be practising now? " I looked into his eyes.

" Dey...but i can't leave my girlfriend alone here! " He pouted.

" Aigoo~ This doesn't work on me! Do it to other girls! They might fall for it. " I messes his hair.

" ANDWAE! I only do this for you and i won't do it for the other girls! " He raises his voice alittle.

Soon , it was time for him to go back. He gave me a kiss on my cheek and do a heart shape with his fingers and left.

*Knock* *Knock* " Come in! " I said.

Key Oppa appeared when the door was being pushed. " Oppa? What brings you here? " I asked.

He quietly sits down beside me and sigh. " Waeyo? Is something wrong? "

" Yes , my heart. It hurts when i see you with another guy.... " Key Oppa hung his head down.

What? He likes me? How come i didn't know? Did he confess?

Something flashed across my mind again...this time...i see Key oppa under a tree...he put on a necklace for me...and he confessed!

I searched around my neck for the necklace , it is real. He did confessed , so he likes me...

Oh No! What should i say now? " Oppaa...I'm sorry for hurting you but MinWoo is the one i really love.. " I exclaimed.

" HaeHyeon , think again! Maybe you will change your mind! " Key Oppa grabbed my hands so tightly that i screamed.

Suddenly , the door flew open. " YAH! What are you doing! Let go of her hands! " JinYoung Oppa rushed in and gave Key Oppa a punch.

Key Oppa fell onto the floor. " Oppa , stop it! Please! " I tried to stop him by grabbing his hands.

Key Oppa get up from the floor , " Who the hell are you! " Key Oppa wipped the blood that was flowing out from his mouth.

" I'm HaeHyeon's brother , godbrother! " JinYoung Oppa said.

" Key Oppa can you please leave? Please. " I begged.

Key Oppa walked out of the ward sadly. " Oppa! Why did you hit him? " I raised my voice a little since i'm angry with what he did.

" Mian , HaeHyeon-ah! I thought he was going to hurt you so....and i won't let him snatched you away from my good brother MinWoo! " JinYoung Oppa explained.

" Arraso...But why are you doing here so late? " I asked out of curiousity.

" I miss you , my cute saeng! " He messes my hair.

 

 

 

COMMENTS

PANDAAA_GIRL - Updated ^^