He apologised.

Being the coordi of Boyfriend

It was getting late , time check : 11pm KST. I was so tired after walking for maybe around 4 km?

I stopped by a playground to rest. I don't want to go home because if i go home , I have to face JinYoung Oppa.

JinYoung Oppa had sort of move in when i was still in the hospital as my mum wanted someone to take care of me when they went back home.

He's the only one they trusted and he doesn't really stay over because of his busy shedule with B1A4...

Anyway , I'm not going back home right nowwww. I just need some space alone~

* Nan neoui Boyfriend~ * My phone rang...Again! It was MinWoo Oppa.

As expected , i rejected his call. Suddeny , a figure appeared infront of me!

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! " I screamed my lungs out and closed my eyes.

" Wae? HaeHyeon-ah! What happened? Gwenchanayo? " The figure spoked.

The voice sounds familiar....ahhh...It was just GongChan Oppa.....Wait...WHAT! GongChan Oppa?! Why is he here at this time!?

" GongChan Oppa? " I asked.

" Dey! I finally found you at last! Do you know JinYoung Hyung was so worried? " GongChan Oppa said.

" Mian...I'm just very confused now and i don't want to go home yet. " I apologised.

GongChan Oppa messes my hair and sit right beside me on the playground.

The whole moment was akwardly quiet......and he appeared right from no where.

He panted like crazy and walked towards me.

" Mian~ HaeHyeon-ah! I was the one who called him here because he was very worried as well.. " GongChan Oppa explained.

" Aaa...ni.. Gwenchanayo.... " I tried to escape by running away again.

" HaeHyeon-ah! " MinWoo Oppa grabbed my waist and hugged me from behind.

I tried struggling to free myself but he held me tighter. " Mian! HaeHyeon-ah! Please forgive me! " MinWoo Oppa pleaded.

My tears welled up in my eyes again.

 

Author's note : heehee ^^ short update aye! ~

 

COMMENT

PANDAAA_GIRL - Updated a short one for you aye :)