Oh my god! Things are getting out of hands >.

Being the coordi of Boyfriend

" Ahhhh~ My head..d...." I grabbed my hair tightly. Suddenly , I felt a grip on my wrist ,  I opened my eyes slowly.

" HaeHyeon-ah~ Are you alright? " MinWoo Oppa hold my hand. I looked around the room , it was white with blue curtains.

I'm at the hospital with my new manager and also all the members of Boyfriend.

MinWoo Oppa helped me to sit up on my bed. " Jeosonghabnida. I'm really sorry.. " I apologised with guilt.

" Just rest well , araso? We'll talk about it later when you're feeling okay. " My new manager said.

" Hyung! I've something to clarify with you. " MinWoo Oppa went out with my new manager.

* Oh great! What is he going to say now! * i thought.

" HaeHyeon-ah~ how are you feeling? Gwenchanayo? " DongHyun Oppa swept my hair to one side.

I nodded in reply. YoungMin came forward and touches my forehead , " Ah , the fever is gone. "

I pushed his hand away and gave an akward smiled. * HaeHyeon-ah~ I'm so worried about you....but you seems to avoid me...* YoungMin thought.

 

Meanwhile , outside of my ward.

" Hyung! I think i really fell in love with HaeHyeon already.....I'm sorry but i just can't help it... " MinWoo exclaimed.

" This is fate , i guess. The pictures were already all over the net and i think the only thing you can do is to tell everyone you have a girlfriend during the interview with the reporters but do not mention her name , araso?! " My new manager warned.

MinWoo Oppa nodded in consent. But what they didn't know is that Key Oppa was actually hiding behind the pilliar.

* So HaeHyeon like him? So she will be rejecting me? * Key Oppa thought while a drop of tear just flows down his cheeks.

Back in my ward.

MinWoo Oppa came back with a smile. " Er.. Hyung had just went back to the company... "

" HaeHyeon-ah~ Rest well , ara? We will be going back now for practise. Bye~ " HyunSeung Oppa waved to me.

One by one they left the room..... My ward become empty and quiet until a knock was heard.

" HaeHyeon Dongsaeng! Are you okay? " Key Oppa rushed into the room.

" Oppa~ " I said weakly and smiled.

Key Oppa placed a basket of fruits on the table located next to my bed. He sat down by my side , looking worried.

" Aish! i shouldn't have allowed you to go and work for Boyfriend and this wouldn't have happened! " Key Oppa blamed himself.

" Ani , Oppa. " I said.

" HaeHyeon-ah~ Do you like MinWoo? The one from Boyfriend? " Key Oppa asked.

" I....don't know......He's cute and he always take care of me....I don't know if this feeling i had for him is 'love'..." I uttered.

" Do you know he's going to announce to everyone that he had a girlfriend ? " Key Oppa said.

My eyes widened and my mouth literally dropped. WHAT?!

 

Author's note

Sorry :P short post yeah. My eyes are closing already , Joesonghabnida.

 

COMMENTS

theonlyonefate - Here's a little update aye :P Kamsahamnida ^^