Oh no! Not Again?!

Being the coordi of Boyfriend

Another day started out as per normal~ Except for the fact that I am having slight fever and flu from the cold breeze last night.

I grabbed a few packets of tissue and threw it into my bag while rushing out of the house.

This time no van arrived at my doorstep. I went to the nearest bus-stop and board the bus. Boyfriend is performing on Inkigayo today.

Upon reaching the distination , I saw Boyfriend and i am sneezing like hell!

" HaeHyeon-ah~ Are you okay? you looked sick! " Yuri Unnie saw my pale white face.

" Ye!........AhhAhhhAhhhhChoooo! " I covered my nose with a piece of tissue.

" HaeHyeon-ah~ You're here! " MinWoo Oppa skipped towards me like a child and hung his hand on my neck.

" You feel hot! Are you sick? " MinWoo Oppa asked. I just gave him a weak smile and shooked my head.

The other members heard and came towards me.

JeongMin Oppa touched my forehead and reacted as if he was burned by something hot.

" You want to go home? " DongHyun Oppa suggested.

" Ani! Na gwenchanayo! ....AhhhAhhhhAhhhhhChooooo! "

HyunSeung Oppa ran away and came back with a thicker coat. He passes it to me and warned me to wear it at all times.

MinWoo Oppa then linked arms with me and walked me to the dressing room.

Soon , even Oppas from X-5 and B1A4 came forward to me with concerned. I was treated like a princess.

" DongSaeng! Drink more water! " JinYoung Oppa ordered. I pouted at him as i hate drinking plain water.

He shooked his head and pointed at the bottle beside me. I have no choice but to drink it.

I continued to work even though I'm sick since Yuri Unnie can't do everything no her own.

* Nan neoui Boyfriend~ Nan neoui Boyfriend~ * My phone rang.

It was my new manager , he asked me and MinWoo to report back to the company immediately after the performance.

* Why do he want to see us? * I thought.

During the performance , I stood at the side of the stage. I noticed a fan staring at me and she gave me a weird smile.

I tried to ignored that and enjoy the performance. After the performance , MinWoo Oppa and I got in the van and arrived at the company after 1hr 30mins.

I took a deep breathe and knocked on the door.

" Come in! " My new manager said. We went in as told.

" Do you know what kind of trouble had you gotten me into? " My new manager roared.

I was shocked. He threw a few pictures on the table , I went forward and picked up the pictures.

It was me and MinWoo Oppa hugging each other.

" This isn't what you think it is! " I tried to explained.

" Then tell me what? " My new manager said calmly.

" Yes! Its what you think! I fell in love with HaeHyeon-sshi! " MinWoo Oppa confessed.

" You , WHAT?" I screamed. Suddenly , my vision turned blurred and i fell onto the ground.

 

 

Author's note

Sorry for the lousy update... I couldn't really think.

Did you hear about the Coordi Unnie of B2ST? I'm so dissappointed....tsk!

Once again , sorry for the update :(

 

 

COMMENTS

geec_ll - Hahaha yup! I guess ^^ Kamsahamnida :)