No more problems , please!

Being the coordi of Boyfriend

The day ended quite perfectly except for the fact that Key Oppa wasn't here at all.

MinWoo Oppa and i were already on our way home in the van. I'm getting a little worried for Key Oppa so i decided to sent him a message.

* Oppa! Where are you? Why didn't you come to the party? Are you okay? * MinWoo Oppa tried to peek at my message.

I shifted myself away from him and was praying that Key Oppa will reply to my message asap.

MinWoo Oppa pouted and said , " Yah! Can't i take a look at the message? Are you sending message to a guy? Why are you so secretive? Do you know i will get jealous? "

* Replay replay replay~ * My phone vibrated. I looked at the message immediately and ignored MinWoo Oppa.

* I'm sorry but i don't think i can faced you anymore. Let's not contact each other and pretend as stranger if we meet again. *

My tears flooded my eyes. I slipped my phone into my bag and tried to faced the window instead.

I couldn't believe what he had just sent me , so should i call him or what?

* Oppa...Don't do this to me. You will always always be my one and only........brother. * I replied.

MinWoo Oppa turn to face me and saw my tears flowing down my cheek , * Shoots! Did i do something wrong again? * he thought.

I wiped off my tears and lay my head on MinWoo Oppa's chest. Just a few seconds , i fell asleep.

MinWoo Oppa played with my hair and suddenly got curious about the message i've sent. So , he searched into my bag for my phone and saw the message.

He gasped when he read , * Oppa...Don't do this to me. You will always always be my one and only........* and he shuts the phone.

* What? So HaeHyeon is only playing with my feelings when she knew she love another guy! * MinWoo Oppa was so dissappointed.

Soon , i've reached my house but this time , i could sense something weird.

MinWoo Oppa didn't do anything when i got down from the van! He didn't even say bye and he closes the door!

What's wrong with him! Now , there is one more guy angry with me? Today really isn't my day at all! I stomped my way back home.

 

 

COMMENTS

PANDAAA_GIRL - Updated! ^^