He doesn't trust me!

Being the coordi of Boyfriend

Ahhhh~~~ It has been one week since i went to work the last time.

I was skipping little by little while humming some music. I was along the corridors when i met my old manager.

" Annyeonghaseyo~ " I greeted with a bow.

" HaeHyeon-ah! Annyeonghaseyo! How's working with Boyfriend? They didn't really caused you any trouble right? " He repiled.

* Wait...so now i'm working for Boyfriend? Why didn't anyone tell me? * I thought.

I faked a smile and nodded. I stucked my hands into my pockets and walked past SHINee Oppa's room.

" Aish! Stop what you're doing , you......." JongHyun Oppa paused and looked at me.

" HaeHyeon-ah! You're here! " He ran towards me and gave me a hug.

" Opp..a... I can't breatheeeee... " I uttered.

" Ah~ Mian! You came to see us right? " JongHyun Oppa smiled.

" Dey...Where's Key Oppa? " I asked while my eyes searched for him in the room.

" He's....somewhere around! " MinHo Oppa answered. * Mian..He doesn't want to see you now.. *

I looked at my watch and i'm already late. I bidded goodbye and ran towards to the Boyfriend's room.

Panting , I finally reached my destination.

" HaeHyeon-ah! You're here! " JeongMin Oppa shouted.

MinWoo Oppa didn't even move an inch even though he knew i was here!

I get to work asap and soon they were up for performance. I was sitting in the corner of the room , trying to figure out what was wrong with Key and MinWoo Oppa.

" Wae? What's wrong? " JinYoung Oppa came towards me and pressed against my head.

I looked at him and looked back down. I don't know what is wrong! And i need to find out why!

When MinWoo Oppa came back , I grabbed his wrist and pulled him out of the building.

" Let go! What are you doing! " He shooked off my hand.

" Tell me what's wrong? Why are you ignoring me all day? Did i do something wrong? " I asked.

" You liked Key don't you? " He shouted.

" Yes , but...."

" See! You admitted! How could you? " He cut me off.

*Piak!* I gave him a slap right on his cheek. " Why don't you let me finished my sentense? And I guess we're over! "

I ran away crying like a child. All i knew was keep on running. I rushed back into the room and grabbed my bag.

The room went slient upon my existence , " HaeHyeon-ah! Waeyo? " JinYoung Oppa asked.

" Ani...I have to go now...bye. " I ran off and got outside of the building. My heart hurts....It was terrible.

 

Author's note : Mian~ I can't update tomorrow aye , but i will still try to when i get back early >.< once again mian!

 

COMMENTS

PANDAAA_GIRL - Updated! heehee ^^