An accident.

Being the coordi of Boyfriend

My tears flows down my cheeks like an unstoppable river , i just wanted a perfect date with him thats all.

I admit that i'm too selfish but i'm only asking for this , just once is enough.

" HaeHyeon-ah! Stop running! " MinWoo oppa shouted while he chased behind me.

My mind was way too confusing , i want it to stop. I covered my ears with my hands tightly.

" HaeHyeon-ah! Look out! " MinWoo Oppa shouted.

The bright light pierce into my eyes and the sound of honking just make me stood rooted to the ground.

*BANG!* *EEEKKKKKKKK* *BANG!*

 

 

"HaeHyeon-ah! Can you see me?" My mum waved her hands infront of me.

I opened my eyes slowly.... " Mum? Dad? Sis? Why are all of you here?" I sat up on my bed.

" Aigoo! We got a call that you got into an accident and we quickly took the midnight flight here! " My mum swept my bangs aside.

" HaeHyeon-ah~ Are you okay? You've scared me..." My sister cried. I rubbed her tears off and comfort her abit until i saw an unfamiliar face sitting at the side.

" Hey! Who are you? " I asked , he looked at me sadly and walked towards me.

" You don't remember me? I'm your boyfriend! HaeHyeon-ah~~~ " The guy said.

Ahhh...my head head.....It hurtssss.. I pulled my hair , it was unbearable.

Suddenly , a bunch of guys appeared. " HaeHyeon-ah! " They shouted.

How do they know my names? " Dongsaeng! Apa? Gwenchanayo? " Another weird guy appeared.

" Do i know all of you? " All of them nodded surprisingly.

Damn! Why can't i remember?

" Dongsaeng! I'm your cutest Oppa! JinYoung! Please remember me! " He held my hands tightly.

" I'm sorry...i can't..." I apologised.

Another group of guys entered my ward.

" Oppas! " I shouted. I know them! They are SHINee!

* She remembered them and not me? * MinWoo thought.