I need some space~

Being the coordi of Boyfriend

* I need to be strong...I need to be strong. * I held my tears back and break myself away from him.

The moment when i saw his angelic face , I knew i couldn't bring my heart to do it but...i need to....

" Oppa..a.. Let's give each other some time to be alone okay? " I looked at him.

" Wae? HaeHyeon-ah! I know i did something really wrong but i'm already apologising...Won't you just forgive me? " He came a little closer to me.

" Oppa..Its not about me forgiving you or not....Its about our relationship...our feelings for each other...our trust. " I moved a step behind.

GongChan Oppa was still sitting at the playground like a kid minding his own business.

" HaeHyeon-ah~ I swear i'm not going to jump into conclusion the next time! Please...don't do this to me... " He cried.

I'm still holding back my tears and my heart feels terrible. I have to do this so maybe we won't have any more problems in the future.

" Mian..." I bowed and walked away.

He didn't chased me but instead it was GongChan Oppa who is following behind me.

I couldn't take it anymore..I was already crying..

We walked to the nearest busstop and boarded a random bus. He sitted behind me.

I made a phone call and ended it. The whole journey was quiet. My memories of him wasn't alot since i was still in the state of memory loss~

But i still think about him alot...

" Hyung. HaeHyeon is with me now...She's crying and i'm scared. Pali come! " GongChan Oppa whispered to his phone.

I fell asleep after such a long day.

* Beep Beep Beep Beep * My alarm rang.

" Ahh...My legs..hurts.. " I tried to open my eyes. " Wait... I'm at home already? " " Shouldn't i be on the bus? "

My whole body was aching like hell......" HaeHyeon! You're awake! " "Come and have some breakfast! "

JinYoung Oppa was wearing an apron. Haha he definitely looked like a girl!

" HaeHyeon-ah...I've heard that you are on leave huh? " JinYoung Oppa asked.

" Yup..." I nodded after drinking a sip of milk.

" Is it because of.... " " Oppa! You don't have any schedule today right? Let's go out! " I cut him off because i knew what exactly he want to ask.

" Ahh..okay...Can i call the other members to come along? The more the merrier right? " JinYoung Oppa smiled.

" Yes ofcourse! " I let out a soft sighed.

I hope I can forget most of the unhappy incident today and have fun.

 

Author's note : Hey! Sorry for the not-so-good update :(  My school is starting tomorrow already and i'm still trying to finish my work :P But don't worry , i will still update this story daily aye! Lastly , Have a nice day tomorrow! :)

 

COMMENTS

PANDAAA_GIRL - Heehee ^^ Yup!

GirlsG3n3rationLub3r - Aye? Coordi for B2ST? Did i mention B2ST in my fanfic? O.O