Angrying ~.~

Being the coordi of Boyfriend

I wanted to say this : * Yes , but as a brother! * when he asked me if i liked Key Oppa , but he cut me off!

He doesn't even trust me! And how the hell did he found out that but Key Oppa thingy!

" Aish! I can't even think! " I hit my head hard. " Ouch! "

I was walking along the quiet streets , its was around 7+ KST , the sky was dark and not even a soul is around.

Anyway , I wasn't really scared of the silent environment and instead , I'm actually too furious about MinWoo Oppa.

As a girl , in any circumstances , you would definitely wants your boyfriend to believe in you , isn't it?

Argh! I think i'm going crazy already!

* Nan neoui Boyfriend~ * My phone rang~ I looked at the caller ID : JinYoung Oppa

I rejected the call and continued walking around.

* Nan neoui Boyfriend~ * My phone rang again~ I looked at the caller ID : MinWoo Oppa

*Aish!* I rejected the call again.

 

Meanwhile , on the other side of Seoul~

" Hyung! Did HaeHyeon answer your call? " MinWoo Oppa asked anxiously.

" Ani....I so worried now! Nothing can happen to her! " JinYoung Oppa exclaimed.

" Mian Hyung! It all my fault! I shouldn't jump into conclusion in the first place! " MinWoo Oppa lowered his voice with guilt.

" Gwenchanayo~ I just want my saeng to come back perfectly.... " JinYoung Oppa said.

" I might still be misunderstanding HaeHyeon if Key Hyung didn't approached me and explain everything... " MinWoo Oppa said.

 

Flashback~ (In MinWoo perspective)

 

HaeHyeon ran away. My cheeks hurts but my heart hurts even more.

Suddenly , there was a tap on my shoulder. It was Key Hyung!

" Can i talk to you for a second? Please! " Key Hyung pleaded.

I nodded. " HaeHyeon loves you very much! And you this Pabo don't even give a damn to try to find out the truth and accused her of being 2-timed? " Key Oppa raised his voice.

I was shocked! I misunderstood?

" I was the one who loved her but she only treated me like a brother." Key Hyung explained.

" Then..n.. what's with the message about you being the 'Always always one and only' ? " I asked.

" Ahh! Thats message...wait...you didn't finished the message , did you? " Key Hyung asked.

" What? There's still more? " I was confused.

" Dey. The last word to the sentence was...Brother. " Key Hyung said.

Oh man! Shoots! I'm such a pabo! I misunderstood her! Damn it!

 

End of Flashback~(Back to 'your' [HaeHyeon] perspective)

 

* I need to find her as soon as possible! * MinWoo Oppa thought.

 

 

Author's note : Mian~ I couldn't make it yesterday because now its already 1.14am in Singapore :P But i still updated it ^^

 

COMMENTS

lametardedx33 - HAHAHA! Yup! ^^

PANDAAA_GIRL - Dey! Arraso! Fighting too ^^ and Updated!