He's my boyfriend!

Being the coordi of Boyfriend

" So you only remember some of them? " My mum asked.

I nodded , " Ohhh , Since when my daughter is so famous among the guys? " My dad joked.

"Ouchh! " My mum hit my dad's shoulder , " Your daughter just woke up and you are here joking! "

" Ehhh..sis! Since you already had a boyfriend , why not let me have the rest. " My sister whispered.

I smiled , then i noticed the guy who supposed to be my boyfriend left the ward quietly.

Soon , one by one left except for JinYoung Oppa. He stayed behind with me and my family.

" DongSaeng-ah! Next time please look out for cars arraso? " JinYoung Oppa warned.

" Ahh...You are JinYoung-sshi right? " My mum asked.

" Dey~ " , " Can i ask you to be my godson? I know its out of the blue but i really wished to have a son! " My mum requested.

To my suprised , JinYoung Oppa agreed. " Yes! Now i have a good-looking brother! " My sister jumped up from her seat.

JinYoung Oppa and I smiled upon her reaction. " Now you really is my saeng , so you have to obey me! MUAHAHAHA! " JinYoung Oppa laughed in an evil manner.

Since it was already very late , i asked my family to stay over at my place first and JinYoung Oppa went back alone.

When they were gone , there was a knock at my door. My " Boyfriend "  came in.

" Ahh.. I thought you were gone? Were you outside all this while? " I asked in a guilty manner.

Wait...Something just flashes across my mind , guilty , i was guilty.....its him! I saw my " boyfriend " ! He was chasing me..MinWoo..He's name is no minwoo!

I was running away....My head...ouchhh..it hurts....

" HaeHyeon-ah! Are you alright? I'm going to call the doctor...." He ran off.

The doctor gave check on me , " Don't force her to think of anything okay? " He nodded.

He walked to my side and held my hands tightly. A tear just dripped onto my hands.

" Oppa , Don't cry. I remember something about you... " I comfort him. He looked up and i wipped off his tears.

" Jinja? " , " Dey...I remember something about being guilty to you.. " I soften my voice.

He immediately pulled me to a hug and its weird that i didn't reject it , instead i hug him back.