Eleventh

Revelation

Knock, knock... " Oppa? I'm leaving now," Jenni stood outside Jimin's door to say goodbye, but he refused to open his door. He laid on his stomach across his bed and tried to ignore her attempts at talking to him. He could already hear in her voice that she wanted to cry, just like he did. If he were to open his door now and face her, there was no doubt they would both break down. He couldn't face her even though he wanted to.

He knew couldn't stop her from leaving but it felt wrong to let her go based on lies. Yuri wasn't her auntie, she was Jenni's birth mother. But Jenni didn't know that. So what would happen after Jenni leaves and finds out the truth? He couldn't believe his parents let this go on, but he didn't want to be the one to break the news to Jenni. Afraid that if he did then he really would lose her for good. Maybe this is why oemma and appa lied? It felt wrong but he was finally starting to understand from his parents perspective.

Jenni continued to stand outside his door for a couple of minutes in hopes that he would change his mind and talk to her before she left. But after a couple more minutes, her shoulders deflated in hurt and disappointment. Hes really not going to talk to me before I go?

"Jen-jen palli! We're going to be late for our flight," Yuri called from the bottom of the stairs. Hyorin and Seulong stood with her and waited to bid their little girl farewell. Both had fake smiles plastered on their faces.

As soon as Jenni got all the way down stairs Hyorin pulled her into a tight embrace. " Be good and come back to us soon understand?" Hyorin whispered slowly. " I will," Jenni shook her head slowly and tried to smile but the pain in her eyes were evident. Seulong stood with his arms crossed, quietly on the side without moving or uttering a single word. His eyes had a glassy shine to them

Hyorin let go as Yuri came up and held onto Jenni's hand. "Come on Jenni. Its time to go," Yuri would have already yanked her out of the house if she weren't trying her best to be patient. "I love you both," Jenni spoke before being pulled out of the house by Yuri.

When the front door closed behind her Hyorin fell to her knees and sobbed into her hand. "Its better this way. She was never ours to begin with," Seulong had a cold and distant look in his eyes as he spoke those words. Hyorin was shocked to hear her husband say such words,"how can you say such a thing about our daughter?!" She stood and yelled at him.

"This was all your doing! If you never had agreed to taking her in then we wouldn't be going through this right now. Our family is torn apart because of that woman and her sins and now we've commited sins of our own. We lied to our son and our friends about the daughter we never had!" Seulong yelled back at Hyorin. All his pent up anger and frustration coming out all at once.

Hyorin had fallen on her knees again with tears rushing down her face non stop. How many times has she cried already since Yuri came back? She lost count.

Seulong turned and spotted Jimin at the top of the stairs with tears also streaming down his face. But without so much as a second glance, he stormed up the stairs and slammed the door to his office shut.

Jimin walked downstairs and held onto his mother as she sobbed continuously into her hands. Both had lost the last shred of hope they had in keeping Jenni. But that was the moment something in Jimin's heart changed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank You To Everyone Who Has Subscribed So Far! ^^

This chapters pretty short but I'm trying to get past their childhood phases already..

But theres a little more to go before that so please bare with me a little.

Again thank you ! :)