He wouldnt

I'm sorry...but...

I went over to unlock the gate when Sehun went to check the letterbox. He seemed a bit shocked as he called my name. "HyunRee ah.." I went over to him and looked at the magazine he was holding in his hand. No. It cant be. Tao and Sulli were on the cover...HOLDING HANDS! I hurriedly flipped through and scanned through the article.

Tao: It was really fun being on this show with Sulli and I admit, she is my type.

I was dumbfounded. Sehun then recalled what he said earlier on and told me that he knew nothing of this. I told him it was alright. But my voice was very shaky and he could tell. "Why not lets go in and ask Tao hyung?" He proposed. I stoped him. "Sehun ah, lets just pretend we didnt see this at all neh?" I said with uncertainty in my voice. He looked at me and nodded.

When we went in, we were greeted by the sight of 10 boys in front of the tv, waiting for dinner. The scent of Kyungsoo's cooking was heavenly. Sehun went over to join the boys and Tao came up to me. "Hello, my cute little panda." He embraced me in his chest. I pushed everything out of my mind. I convinced myself, He wouldnt.

Over dinner, the boys took turns talking about their schedules for the day. We all had such a great time laughing and eating that I almost forgot about the article. Almost. Why? Because when we went over to watch the tv after dinner, it was showed. About Tao saying that Sulli was his ideal type. All the members gasped. "Yah! Tao ah! What happened?" "You cheating?" "Why?" "Dont bully our dongsaeng ya" All the members started talking at the same time. I glanced at Tao. He looked nervous as his grip on my hand tightened. When the others finally quietened down, he turned to face me and said, "Baby, I can explain. It was the producers. They wanted me to say that. They said I would get publicity." "Its okay baby. I understand." I replied. I squeezed his hand to make him undestand that I did not blame him. He smiled and kissed my forehead. All the members' tensed feelings started to relax. He wouldnt. I told myself once again.