I'm sorry...but...

I'm sorry...but...

A few days passed in the blink of an eye. I acted like nothing happened. In front of the members, Sehun was the only one who kept worrying when we were watching Tao's show with Sulli. They were the main characters. Supposed to be lovebirds. Tao was not home. I was with the 11 boys gathered around the tv.

Then, Tao and Sulli kissed. This was not the first time I'd seen it. But this kiss was very long. They looked just like a real couple. I just stared blankly at the screen. The 11 boys turned to look at me. "HyunRee ah..." they started. "Sehun turned the tv off, "Let's not watch this."  I told everyone I was fine but I was clearly tearing. I tried to keep the tears in but they wouldnt. I stood up, ready to run back into my room when I saw Tao standing there. I covered my mouth to stifle my cries from getting louder. I pushed past him and ran back into our room.

He followed, "HyunRee ah..." I threw my luggage on the bed. I opened the closet and started taking my clothes out. I threw them into the luggage as I wiped my tears away with one hand. "HyunRee ah..." he said again. What was wrong? He would usually comfort me. I think he wanted to break up this time. I couldnt bear to hear anything. " I hurriedly packed my things and zipped up my luggage. Just as I was about to leave the room, he suddenly raised his voice. "Will you just stop this!" "Me!? Stop this!? Why not ask yourself to stop?! Have you any idea how I feel?!!" I snapped. "You think I dont feel that way when I see Sehun hugging you to sleep?!" He shouted this time. I didnt know what to do. "Have you any idea why?! Huh?!? Ask yourself what kind of boyfriend you have been for the past year?!? I couldnt even feel that you were my boyfriend..." My voice trailed off as more tears started to pour out of my eyes. His tone softened,"HyunRee ah, you said it would be fine. I told you every night." I stared at him for a minute. He didnt understand. He didnt understand that I no longer felt he was mine but Sulli's.

I couldnt take it anymore. "You dont understand...YOU NEVER UNDERSTOOD!!" I screamed and dragged my luggage out. "HyunRee ah..." the others were all trying to stop me. Tao ran out and grabbed my hand, " Baby, I'm sorry. Will you please stay? We can sort it out." I turned around. "Im sorry...but... I cant take it anymore...Please...let me go." I struggled to break free of his grasp as tears flowed down my face endlessly.Why? Why did it have to come to this? I kept asking myself this. His grip on my hand released and I continued, "I cant take this anymore. Dont you understand? Im really tired. I just want to rest. Please, let me go." I took out the ring on my finger and passed it back to him. "HyunRee...Please...dont go." He hugged me from behind. All the others just stood there, not knowing what to do. I suddenly felt my shoulder starting to get wet. Tao...he was crying. All these while I've known him, I never saw him cry. This was a first. But I was really tired. I removed his hands from my waist. "Im sorry..." With that, I left. When I glanced at the house one last time, he just stood rooted there in shock. I really needed a break...