Time

I'm sorry...but...

It was not long before my world tour started. All those countries I went to, my fans supported me so much. I could actually feel the lingering pain started to get its way out of my heart. My aching heart. And 7 months just passed like that. I had not spoke to him or even seen him for 7 months. The only member of Exo I was in contact with was Sehun and he promised not to tell the others. My last stop was Korea again. The company wanted me to end my tour in Korea with a special showcase of my upcoming album.

When I got onto the stage, seeing all my fans cheering so loudly for me, I thought that I had forgotten about him. But then, as I was singing, my eyes darted over to a figure amongst the crowd. Tall, tan and.... Realisation struck me. It was Tao. He just stood there among the crowd, hand in his pockets, staring at me. It made me uneasy. But I figured that since I was back in Korea, I had to stop running away from it. The concert ended fast and I hurriedly made my way back to my hotel apartment before Tao could get to me.

I took a hot shower and wore a light blue bathrobe. I lay on bed, staring at the ceiling. Many thoughts rushed into my mind. How had Tao been? Was he still with Sulli? How had everyone been? But the one question that lingered in the back of my mind was: Did he still love me? I sat up in bed and held my head in my hands. I decided that I had to find out what had happened around here for the past 7 months. I my laptop and leaned back to rest on my pillow. I searched about Tao and I saw a piece of shocking news. He broke up with Sulli! He revealed that all that happened was fake. To gain publicity. He apologised. But the fans, they supported him. Saying that even if he did lie to them, he had the courage to admit it. For a brief moment, I felt glad. Glad that he was not with Sulli anymore. I closed my laptop and turned off the lights.

But as I lay in bed, my next worry was about how to confront Tao. I was not even sure if he would want to talk to me after I left. After I gave him back our ring. I guess I really needed some time to figure things out...