Luckiest person in the world

I'm sorry...but...

"HyunRee ah!" "Wake up!" The boys were jumping on my bed calling me up. They must have been really excited to go to the amusement park. "Aish, ok ok. Im awake." I said as I sat up. I yawned and got out of bed. "HyunRee ah, Im so jealous of you. You can look so perfect when you just woke up. Your hair is so neat and your face is flawless." Kris oppa said. I chuckled,"I know right. Hahahahaha. This is called perfection." Sehun sighed,"Hashtag Shameless~" We all just laughed. "HyunRee ah, dont wear shorts today. It may be a little cold." Suho oppa told me. "Arraso." I replied. In the end, I picked out a mustache crop top, a pair of skinny jeans, silver flats and the heartshaped locket necklace Tao gave me on my birthday. The other boys got changed too. Everybody was so excited that I wasnt sure if Kris oppa was speeding when he drove us there. 

When we reached, Chanyeol,Kyungsoo, Xiumin, Baekhyun started quarreling over which ride we should sit first. Chanyeol oppa won and we all took the rollercoaster first. After much whines and aegyeoing, Tao and I managed to get the front seat. "Yeah!" He high fived me. After this, the boys dragged us to the ride "Love Tunnel". "Yah, oppa. What if my fans see me?" I whined. They rolled their eyes and made me sit down next to Tao. Clearly, Tao still doesnt know that I did not disclose our relationship because of him.

The boat started to move. The members were all behind and in front of us, wowing at the cupid models that lit up. Tao's fingers and mine were entertwined as we kissed. Nearing the end of the tunnel, the boat suddenly stopped. A screen came down and a projector flashed a video on it. Tao was there. He said," HyunRee ah, I finally realise how much you actually mean to me and I cannot lose you. I know that our careers just started and it would be risky to get married but can this ring be a promise? A promise that you would not ever leave me? A promise that one day, we will get married?" I could feel a teardrop roll down my cheek. I was so touched. Tao let go of my hand and took out a ring from his pocket. All the members looked at me expectantly. I smiled and nodded. Tao smiled really big and put the ring on my finger. "Woohooo!" "Yay!" Cheers could be heard from the members. He kissed my hand as the boat started moving again. When we got out, the person in charge congratulated us. I thanked him and we walked away to play on the other rides.

After a whole morning there, the boys started to get tired and we went back home. On the car, I stared at the ring. It shone so brightly in the sun. I felt so happy. Like the luckiest person in the world. I thanked god in my heart, for letting me meet such a wonderful  man like Tao.