Changed

I'm sorry...but...

And just like that, a year passed. Everything went well. I just released my second album and garnered a lot of support from my fans. I was going to start my first world tour 1 and a half months later. The boys were all very happy for me as my title song ranked 1st on many countries music charts.

Exo had completed their first ever world tour. It was a huge success and they were given a break for a month. But, there was one thing that changed. Tao and Sulli got closer. Now, even more fans supported them. I kept telling myself that I didnt mind as he promised, with the ring. They started acting as a real couple. I kept telling myself that it was okay. That it was just for popularity. Well, sure Sulli must have been happy. She liked Tao. But Tao was happier with me, right?

Another week passed, this time I wasnt very sure whether Tao still loved me. Their acting got more real. They got casted in many shows together. They even had to kiss many times. Every night, Tao would tell me that it wasnt real, that he still loved me. But then there was one time, I saw Sulli send him a message.

Sulli<3: Oppa, wanna come over to my house tomorrow? :) Lots of love. XOXO

House?! <3!? When I asked him about it, he said that the comapany requested for him to put that. They said that fans must see them close together and since Tao was always on his phone "texting Sulli", the fans would see it. I just let that slide

I suddenly missed my family. I thought about the years I spent with them. Then I remembered. I had a blog when I was young. Nobody knew about that. I figured that I could actually write my real feelings there. So I went to see my blog and saw that my younger brother actually subscribed to it. I smiled as I remembered his gummy smile. I then proceeded to type my new entry after 5 years.

tumblr_mozqspC5761sttg4uo1_1280.jpg