Again?...

I'm sorry...but...

Tao had been busy with his show for the past week. Whenever he came home, he would head straight to the showers and then to bed. We almost never had time to talk. I had to admit that I was a little sad. But this was not all. Something else was bothering me. I never talked about it but the boys probably noticed.

Tao wasnt home for dinner again. I acted happy and started cracking jokes along with Chanyeol. Everyone was laughing and I was starting to become happier. But then, the image flashed into my mind again. "Excuse me, oppas. I....I need the restroom." I hurriedly made my way away from the dining table. Sehun eyed me as I walked away. Oh , he's probably gonna spill on me.

-Sehun POV-

"What happened?" Chanyeol hyung asked. "Yeah, whats wrong with her?" Suho hyung added."Sehun ah, you're closest to her. Did anything happen?" Lay hyung asked. I looked down, comprehending whether to tell them or not. "Sehun ah, did something happen?" Luhan hyung asked. I decided that I couldnt keep mum anymore. "N...Neh" I stuttered. They all leaned in closer.

I started, "Do you guys remember last week when Tao hyung appeared on tv with Sulli noona? Actually..., before that, HyunRee and I were at the park. I asked her why she did not want to disclose her relationship with Tao hyung. Do you know what she said? She told me that she was afraid Tao hyung's fans would alienate him. But she knew that if she just said that, hyung wouldnt care. So she made up an excuse. I asked her what would happen if hyung got paired up with another girl and the fans supported them. She was like shocked for a while. I was pretty sure she hadnt thought of that."

Xiumin hyung said," Wow. Our Hyunree is so... nice and noble."

"Yes. She is. And when we came back, I actually saw a magazine in our letterbox. Hyung and Noona were on the cover, holding hands. She told me to just throw it away and pretend we didnt see it. She probably did not want to pressure him. But she had been alright since that night. Just a few days ago, she started acting weird. Dont you all realise that those smiles and laughter were a little...fake?" I asked. They were all silent. Im sure they had noticed. Kris hyung broke the silence. "I think our little dongsaeng has been under a lot of pressure. Lets go to her room and ask her what happened. Neh?" Everyone agreed.

We went into her room and noticed her lying on the orange couch at the corner of the room, back faced to us. I heard her sniffing. We all did. We all sat down the floor by the couch and tried comforting her. We all tried to get her to talk. Finally, she turned around. Her eyes were puffy from crying. "HyunRee ah, what really happened?" Luhan hyung asked.

-End of Sehun POV-

Seeing them all so worried, I couldnt not tell them. "Oppa...I think Tao doesnt love me anymore. I think he's with Sulli unnie." I felt a tear roll down my cheek. "A few days ago, when I went to the studio to record Happy Together, I remembered that Tao was also there. He was filming that show with Unnie. I decided to surprise him so I made the panda meal (a lunchbox with food aligned like a panda that I always make for Tao) and wanted to give it to him. I put it beside his bag because I didnt know where he was. Then, I went to the dressing room and saw Unnie hugging him. She said that she misses him and wanted to spend the day with him. I didnt want to see anymore so I walked away. After I finished recording, I saw that the panda meal was still there. I put it in a place where he would have seen it when he took his bag but..." I couldnt continue as I kept on sobbing. Sehun hugged my as I sobbed and all of them rubbed my back to comfort me.

After I calmed down, they started assuring me that Tao would not leave me. That he probably just didnt see it. "Oppa wait. Im not finished. There was one night, when Tao was in the shower and his phone rang. I picked it up and I was greeted with unnie's voice. She said that she was really happy that night and she really hoped to see him again. I immediately hanged up. I kept thinking what she meant. I think you all get what I mean. Also, when Tao slept, I heard him call out unnie's name once and i turned up the volume of my earphones so I couldnt hear more." Tears started flowing out of my eyes again. This time, the boys were speechless. There was nothing they could say to defend Tao. "Again? ..Aish that pabo. Dont worry HyunRee. We'll thrash it out with him for you." Chen said. "No oppa dont. I dont want him to know. Maybe if he knew that I know, he'll leave me..." My voice trailed off as I fell asleep. I was really exhausted.