My little panda

I'm sorry...but...

I couldnt believe what I had just heard. Was it really true? Tao still loves me? I could feel tears flowing again. This time, it was tears of happiness. I mustered up enough courage to step out from behind the wall. "Really?" I said.

All of them turned to me. "Ya, shouldnt you be sleeping?" Suho hyung asked. "I came out to get water. But, Tao, do you...do you really mean that?" I said. He stood up and came towards me. "Yes dear, I do. And Im sorry to have been so insensitive. Im really sorry. Can I be forgiven?" He said as he s his arms around my waist. "No, baby. Im sorry. I shouldnt have doubted you." I said. "Pabo. You're the only one I love okay? Now you should stop crying. You dont look pretty anymore." He said. I chuckled and dried my tears. "Oppas, gomawo. Im sorry to have worried you guys. I think you must be tired. Go sleep." I said. "No dongsaeng. We're glad you feel better now but we are not tired. How about lets go out together tomorrow? HyunRee ah, you dont have schedules right?" Kai oppa asked. I shook my head. "Good. Cos Exo doesnt either. Now lets plan. I also really wanna go out together. We havent had a chance to since HyunRee debuted." Kyungsoo oppa added.

We all sat on the floor discussing where to go for tomorrow. Everyone was so happy about a break from their comebacks. I smiled to myself. This time, it was real. "What are you smiling about?" Tao asked. I shook my head and said it was nothing. After a while, I felt sleepy. I yawned and Tao asked me to sleep. I cuddled in his chest as he had his arms around me. I felt so blissful. Happy. I couldnt find words to decribe how I felt.When I was so scared Tao would leave me, the members all helped me clear that up. Now, it was thanks to them that I can lie here in Tao's embrace. "Sleep my little panda." He whispered as he turned his head to the right to kiss my forehead.