Misunderstanding

I'm sorry...but...

-Sehun POV-

"Poor girl...she must be very tired." I said as I brushed her hair away from her face. The members nodded in agreement. Kris hyung carried her up and placed her on the bed. We tucked her in and left the room.

"So what should we do now?" Kai hyung asked. "Should we tell Tao?" Suho hyung proposed. "I think we should wait for him to come back home tonight and ask him. I dont think HyunRee can take it anymore. She has been bottling up so much inside. Besides, from what she says, dont you all think Tao..." Luhan hyung's voice trailed off. Im sure all of us understood what he meant. "But what if what HyunRee says is true? That hyung would leave her if she knew?" I asked. There was silence. "I dont think we'll let that happen right? We've known her for so long and we know that she cant be lying. All we need now is Tao's side of the story." Baekhyun hyung said. Everyone agreed and we waited for Tao hyung to get home while we thought of what to do.

It was around midnight when Tao hyung returned. "Why are you guys all not asleep yet? Its so late already." He said. "Come here, Tao. We need to talk." Suho hyung's voice was very serious. "Wae? Whats wrong?' He placed his bag next to the sofa and sat down on the floor with us.

"Hyung ah, you know that we all treat HyunRee as a little sister. And we will not let anyone who bullies her get away with it." I started. "Waeyo? What happened to my little panda?" he asked innocently. Kris hyung's face darkened. He was also very close to HyunRee and some of us knew he had a crush on her. "LITTLE PANDA?! You can still call her that after all the harm you did to her?! Why did you do that?!? Have you any idea how sad she was?! How can she not compare to Sulli??!! Shes like 16 and already a solo artist and Sulli is older and shes not even that pretty!!" Kris hyung exploded. Tao hyung was startled. "Harm? Sad? What happened? What did I do?" I slowly related the whole incident to him.

"Hyung, have you any idea how insecure HyunRee has been? Actually, that day when we first found out about you and Sulli, HyunRee and I knew about it first. We saw a magazine with the both of you on the cover, holding hands. I asked her if she wanted to go inside and get to the bottom of the matter but she knew that if she asked, you would be pressured. She knows that you are very busy lately so she doesnt want to pressure you. Earlier this week, she went to the studio for a recording and remembered that you had a schedule there that day. She wanted to surprise you. But yet, she saw Sulli hugging you and saying she misses you. She had actually made a panda meal before that and she put it right beside your bag. You would obviously have seen it but you just left it there. She said that there was one night when she heard you call Sulli's name in your sleep but she turned up the volume of her earphones, hoping not to hear anymore. And Sulli called you once when you were in the shower, HyunRee picked up the phone and was greeted by Sulli saying she enjoyed herself that night and misses you.These few days, she acts so happy and laughs so much. But cant you see how fake that is? She excused herself from dinner just now and cried in your room you know. She only told us all of these after much persuasion. She cried so much that while talking, she fell asleep. This is how exhausted she was hyung. Please? Can you stop hurting her?" I could feel tears rolling down my cheek. I felt so sad for HyunRee. Everyone knows how weak she actually is emotionally.

After a while of silence, he said,"Guys, its not how you think it is. I can explain." We stifled our cries and paid attention to him. "About the one at the studio, Sulli was hugging me. Yes, I admit. But I didnt hug her back. That day, she confessed that she liked me and misses me a lot because we had not recorded together for a week. But then I pulled away. I told her that I wasnt interested. She said that she understood. But wanted me to go out with her for a drink. I said that I needed to go to the restroom and asked if she could get my bag for me. She probably did not know that the panda meal was mine. About the call, she keeps asking me if I liked her and I keep saying no. But she will not give up. That night refers to the night when we drank at the pub. We did not do anything. All we did was talk and talk. About me calling Sulli in my sleep, it was because I keep having nightmares of Sulli pestering me to be her boyfriend. I never knew that these hurt my little panda so much. It is all just a misunderstanding. Shouldnt you guys understand? I only love my HyunRee."

All of us were silent for a moment. All of us believed what he said. We all knew he loved HyunRee a lot.

"Really?" HyunRee stepped out from behind the wall, eyes red and puffy, tears rolling down her cheeks.

-End of Sehun POV-