Seperated.

Love Battle
 
 
"what is it?"
 
 
"just open it.."
 
 
Tiffany took the tiny box from her boyfriend's hand. She opened the box carefully, and her eyes widen in surprise. 
 
 
"a ring?" 
 
 
"yes, it's from my mother. She told me to give it to the woman i love.."
 
 
"and you give it to me?"
 
 
"yes, because you're the woman i love, the only woman i love to be exact.."
 
 
"cheesy!"
 
 
 
"you like it?"
 
 
"i love it, thank you.."
 
 
Tiffany gave him a kiss as a reward. Yul was a sweet guy, he was romantic. That's why she loved him so much.
 
 
"one day, when i have enough money, i promise i'll buy a better ring for you. For now, i can only give you that.."
 
 
"it's really beautiful, you don't need to buy me another one.."
 
 
"but i want to. I'm saving money, so please wait a little longer.." 
 
 
 
 
Tiffany sighed, she wiped her tears which flowing silently from her eyes. Remembering all the sweet memories. She observed the ring on her fourth finger, then kissed it. It's been 7 months since the last she saw him. Was he doing good? 
 
 
"i miss you, Yul.." 
 
 
She stood up, grabbing her coat along with the car keys. She drove off soon from her mansion quietly, heading to Yul's house. She really missed that guy. 
 
It took a bit longer to get there because she was trapped in the traffic jam since it was winter, cars moved slower than usual due to slippery road.
 
She took a deep breath, gathered her courage, then knocked on the door few times. It didn't take long till the door was opened, revealing a woman with a long wavy black hair and a face looked like Yul.
 
 
"yes?"
 
 
"uhm, who are you?"
 
 
"i'm Seohyun, and you?"
 
 
"where's Yul?"
 
 
"oh, you look for my brother? Sorry, but oppa is in the war right now.." 
 
 
"war?" 
 
 
"yes, it's already 5 months.." 
 
 
Tiffany felt her world crumbled down. Yul already left? He's in the war right now? They didn't even see each other before he left. She felt so stupid for not knowing about it earlier. 
 
 
"anyway, Miss. Can you tell me who are you?"
 
 
"i-i'm Tif....Tiffany.."
 
 
 

 

 
 
"move move move!!!!" 
 
 
Yul could hear a command from the general, and so he ran while carrying his gun. He took Tiffany's photo from his pocket, and kissed it before he fired his gun.
 
Yul tried his best to point his gun to their enemy. He also tried so hard to dodge the bullets that pointed to him. 
 
 
"once i get back, i'll come to see you, Tiff.."
 
 
He crawled on the grass, and fired his gun again. He had to win this game, he had to go back safely and get Tiffany back. He also promised to his sister that he would come back safely.
 
 
"i'll fight for you like i fight for this country.." 
 
 
And he fired his gun again. He still had to take care of Seohyun, his little sister. She waited for him in the house, so he should come home soon to reunite with her. 
 
 
 
"God, please give me a miracle. Don't let me die in this war.." 
 
 
 

 

 
 
"so, you're Tiffany Hwang. Daughter of President Hwang.."
 
 
"yes.." 
 
 
"you're the woman that my brother has been crazy for.." 
 
 
"......"
 
 
"he's so down when you left him, unnie. Yul oppa loves you so much.."
 
 
 
 
"you're good at pretending, oppa. I know you're hurting inside.." 
 
 
"......"
 
 
"it's okay if you want to cry, oppa. Man does cry too. Don't hesitate to tell me everything. I'm your sister, right?"
 
 
"......"
 
 
"if you need a shoulder to lean on, then i'll be more than willing to give my shoulder to you. We're family, oppa. We have to rely on each other.." 
 
 
"thank you, Seo. It means a lot to me.." 
 
 
 
 
"so, he's got skinnier? He's barely eat?"
 
 
"yeah, unnie.."
 
 
"i don't want to leave him, honestly. But, if i didn't, they would probably hurt him again. And i don't want it to happen.."
 
 
"whatever happened in the past, i just wish you can fix everything. Or whatever might happen in the future, i wish you get what you want.."
 
 
"i want to be with Yul, your brother.."
 
 
"then i'll pray for you two, i wish you can be together again.."
 
 
"thank you, Seohyun. You know, it means a lot to me.."
 
 
"it's okay, unnie. If you're a part of Yul oppa's life, then you're a part of this family too.." 
 
 
Tiffany shed tears, she was touched by the words that coming from the woman in front of her. Seohyun is a good woman, she had a heart like Yul. Very warm-hearted. 
 
 
 
 
"please come back soon, Yul. Promise me you'll come back safely.." 
 
 
 

 

 
 
"fired!!!!" 
 
 
Yul fired his gun. Loud gun shots was the only he could hear. He pulled the trigger non-stop, hoping that it would end soon. 
 
 
"move now!!!" 
 
 
Yul gripped his gun tightly, then ran forward like what the general had said. He dodged every bullets that came to him. But then, everything became slow motion. He felt a sudden pain on his chest, and he clutched it tightly.
 
He looked down, and found red liquid flowing from his chest. He collapsed onto the ground slowly. He took Tiffany's photo from his pocket, gripped it tightly, then placed it on his chest.
 
 
Every moment that he shared with her, came back suddenly in his mind. Her laugh, her smile, her eyes, her lips, everything about her, he could see it clearly when he closed his eyes.
 
 
 
"Tiffany, i-i....i love you.."