Me And You.

Love Battle
 
 
Days passed, both Tiffany and Yul were getting comfortable around each other. For him, she was beautiful in every way. Everything she did, just made him fall for her even more.
 
Meanwhile, for her, he was a really nice guy. He was funny, and she liked to hear his jokes everyday and everynight before sleeps. He somehow could make her forget about the force marriage for awhile. And she was thankful for that.
 
 
"it's been days for you to absent from work.." 
 
 
"yeah, i miss to be in the hospital, and i miss my friends too.."
 
 
"then, why don't you go?"
 
 
"i can't, i'm not ready yet. I don't want Sehun to find me.."
 
 
 
"you don't tell your friends about it?"
 
 
"i planned to tell Jessica actually, she's my bestfriend. And the night when you saved me, i was actually heading to her house.."
 
 
"have you told her then?" 
 
 
"nope.." 
 
 
For a minute, Tiffany's expression changed into sad. She suddenly remembered about her father and her bestfriend. She missed them. Did they look for her? Did she make them worry? 
 
 
"hey, cheer up! Let's just make some cakes.." 
 
 
"cakes?"
 
 
"yes, anything wrong? It's fun, you know.."
 
 
"i don't know you can cook or baking.." 
 
 
"then, let me show you that.." 
 
 
"okay, let's go buy the ingredients.." 
 
 
"alright, let's go.." 
 
 
Both left the house after some little teasing and joking. Tiffany as usual, wore a hoodie while Yul wore a smiple outfit. People who saw them would think they were a couple, a cute couple to be exact. 
 
 
"Yul.."
 
 
"hmm?"
 
 
"nice wheater, right?"
 
 
" yeah.." he nodded
 
 
 
"i used to come here with my parents when i was younger.." she said while remembering her past
 
 
"......"
 
 
"i miss that moment.." she smiled bitterly
 
 
"one day, you'll feel that moment again.."
 
 
"you think so?"
 
 
"yes, trust me.." he smiled
 
 
Tiffany trusted Yul's words, and she didn't know why. She wasn't the type of person who trusted people easily. But, Yul was different in her eyes. Something that she didn't understand, something that made her comfortable to be with him. 
 
 
 
"hey, don't pout. We're going to have fun, remember?" he said cheerfully
 
 
"but i'm cute when i pout, right?" 
 
 
"true, but still you're cuter when you smile.." 
 
 
Blushing, Tiffany was blushing due to his words. Thankfully she wore a hoodie, so he couldn't see her redden cheeks. Many people, especially men who said cute to her. But, it was only him who could make her blushing like that. 
 
 
"Tiffany, where are you going?" 
 
 
Tiffany stopped walking and turned around. There, Yul stood a meter away from her with a confuseed look. She looked to the building beside her, and realized that they were in front of the grocery. She slapped herself mentally.
 
 
"sorry.." she grinned
 
 
"thinking too much till you don't realize we're here? What's on your mind actually?" he chuckled
 
 
"geez, let's just get in.." she walked quickly, and he could just laugh at her cuteness
 
 
Both chose some ingredients for the cake. Some people told them that they were a cute newlywed. With blushing face, they could only smile shyly. 
 
 
"Yul, i need to go to the toilet.."
 
 
"alright, i'll just pay these, then wait for you outside, okay?" 
 
 
"okay.." 
 
 
Yul watched Tiffany entered the toilet, and once he done paying, he went outside and waited patiently for her with his back leaning against the wall.
 
A minute later, Tiffany came with a horror face. And Yul looked questioningly at her. 
 
 
"what's wrong?"
 
 
"let's get away from here.."
 
 
"why? Anything wrong?"
 
 
"let's just go, before they could find me.." 
 
 
Yul looked at Tiffany's behind, and he could see 3 men dressing in black were running towards them. So, he quickly took her hand and dragged her away from there. 
 
They ran and ran as fast as they could. They could sense the men were chasing them behind, but there was no time to look back. So they kept running and running. 
 
When the footsteps behind them had disappeared, they decided to hide in the nearby alley. 
 
 
"that was close.." he said, panting
 
 
"yeah, is it safe now?" she leaned against the wall
 
 
"not yet, we should wait for a minute here to make sure.." 
 
 
"okay.." 
 
 
Silence took over. Only sound of their heavy breath that could be heard. They were about to leave the alley, when they heard the light footsteps coming towards them, followed with angry voices.
 
Yul quickly pulled Tiffany, then hugged her. He burried her face deeply into his chest, not wanting the jerks to find her.
 
 
"!! Where did she go??!!" that was Sehun's voice, Tiffany could recognize it
 
 
"i'm sure she runs here.." another voice could be heard, probably Sehun's bodyguard
 
 
"aarggh!! Keep searching!!!" Sehun's angry voice was heard clearly, followed with a kicking sound of an empty can
 
 
Times seemed to stop. They could hear each other's heartbeats. Even though Sehun and his bodyguards had left, but they still didn't move from their current position. 
 
They were too busy with their own thought. The hug felt so right yet felt so wrong. His strong arms somehow could make her feel safe. None of them tried to let go till a loud honk was heard from the main street.
 
 
"uh, sorry.." 
 
 
"uh, yeah, it's okay.." 
 
 
"uhm, let's go home? I think it's safe now.." 
 
 
"sure, let's go.." 
 
 
They walked in silence. No teasing, no jokes, no laugh, just walking straight to his house. It was really awkward, they didn't know what to do.
 
 
"that was Sehun.." she tried to break the ice
 
 
"no wonder he's so determine to find you.." 
 
 
"yeah, he's dangerous, he'll do anything to get what he wants.."
 
 
"like forcing you to marry him?" he stopped walking, then looked at her
 
 
"yeah, but since i'm with you now, i shouldn't be worry about him, right? You'll protect me, and i can trust you, right?" she said hopefully
 
 
"yes, i promise i'll protect you. I won't let anyone hurt you, don't worry you can trust me.." he said firmly yet truthfully
 
 
 
She smiled, "i'm glad, that's what i want to hear. Thank you so much, Yul.." 
 
 
"don't thank me, that's what i suppose to do. Besides, you've treated my wound, so thanks to you too.." he smiled back
 
 
 
"me and you, i know we'll be a good friends.."
 
 
"right, friends.." he laughed bitterly
 
 
 
In his thought, maybe friends was enough for her. Besides, who was he to hope more? Could be her friend was more than enough. He was just a soldier, a soldier could be friend with the president's daughter, it was sometimes unbelievable though.