Fate Not To Be Together.

Love Battle
 
 
"he's in the headquarter. He's tied up in a chair.." 
 
 
Hearing this news, Tiffany got weak to the knees. She wanted to see Yul, she needed to see him. What did they do to her boyfriend? They hurted him. 
 
 
"the only way to get him out of that place was.......uhm, you need to go home. Show up yourself to your father.." 
 
 
"what?"
 
 
"that's the only way, Fany.." Taemin said, he felt sorry for the girl in front of him
 
 
"......"
 
 
"Yul is badly injured. He could probably die if he stays any longer.." 
 
 
"can't we think another way to solve it? Come on, Tiffany can't go home, Taemin. Sehun is a bad guy.." Jessica joined 
 
 
"i know, Sica. But, that's the only thing we could do. No, scratch that. It's the only thing she could do if she wants to save Yul.."
 
 
"but-"
 
 
"it's okay, Jessi. I'll go home.." 
 
 
"what??" Jessica frowned
 
 
"if it's the only way, then i'll do it.." Tiffany insisted
 
 
"but, Tiff-"
 
 
"he did so many things for me, now it's my turn. Besides, it's my fault from the start. I shouldn't have let him involved into this.."  
 
 
Jessica couldn't say anything anymore. As a friend, she could only agree to her bestfriend's decision. Besides, Tiffany is a stubborn girl. No matter how much she tried to change her besfriend's mind, it would be useless.
 
 
"don't forget you have me, Tiffy. Call me anytime if you need help.." Jessica hugged the other girl tight
 
 
"thank you so much, Jessi. It means a lot to me.."
 
 
And so, Tiffany went home with Taemin. He insisted to drive her home, so she just let him. Right when they were arrived, the maids greeted them. 
 
Taemin chose to wait in the living room while Tiffany went straight to her father's room. Unfortunately, her father wasn't there. So, she decided to go straight to the headquarter. 
 
 
"daddy.."
 
 
"Tiffany? Oh dear, you're back!!" 
 
 
"yes.."
 
 
"you can escape from him finally, i'm so happy.."
 
 
"i don't escape, i'm free from the beginning.."
 
 
"fine, i miss you so much, dear. Give me a hug, please.."
 
 
Tiffany sighed, she missed her dad though. So she stepped closer, then hugged him. She felt bad for leaving him, but she didn't regret it at the same time. 
 
 
"i need to talk, dad.." 
 
 
"what is it, sweetheart?"
 
 
"i want you to let Yul go, he's innocent.." 
 
 
"you mean, that soldier?"
 
 
"yes, release him, dad.."
 
 
 
"what do you mean? Doesn't he the one who kidnapped you?" 
 
 
"he didn't!"
 
 
"but, Sehun said-"
 
 
"Sehun doesn't know anything! Yul didn't kidnap me!! I ran from house, and he gave me shelter.."
 
 
"......"
 
 
"Do you prefer to belive him rather than me?" 
 
 
"of course not, sweetheart.."
 
 
"then, please release Yul.."
 
 
"alright, i'll release him, but promise me you won't run away again. I don't want to lose you like i lose your mother.."
 
 
"i'll do whatever you want me to do, just don't hurt him.."
 
 
"deal.." 
 
 
 

 

 
"aaarrgghh.."
 
 
Yul groaned in pain due to the impact with the ground. Sehun's men just threw him out of the car. He gathered his strenght to get up, then entered the house wobbly. 
 
His house was really mess. Broken glass everywhere, papers scattered on the floor, table was no longer on its place, he was barely recognized it as his house. 
 
 
He sighed, and looked up. He glued on his spot, seeing his girlfriend standing in the doorway. He could no longer feel the pain on his body, not seeing each other for days, and now she's standing in front of him, it couldn't be described by words.
 
 
"Tiffany.." 
 
 
He said almost whispered and she quickly ran towards him, hugging him tight like it was the last time for her to hold him. Or perhaps it was really the last time.
 
 
"i miss you.."
 
 
"i miss you too, Yul. I miss you too.." 
 
 
She tighten the hug while sobbing hardly. He smiled in relief to finally have her back. Tiffany is his other half, if they were apart, that means he lost the other part of him. If they were apart, that means he was just a human without soul, because she had his heart fully and she carried his soul with her. 
 
 
"i'm sorry, Yul.."
 
 
"ssh, don't be.."
 
 
"but-"
 
 
He silenced her with his lips. He kissed him gently yet passionately, no one knew how he missed those lips. The sweet lips of hers, he wouldn't forget how it tastes. 
 
 
"i love you.."
 
 
"i love you too.."
 
 
And so, they ended up staying on the couch. His head was on her lap, eyes closed, enjoying her touch. Done with treating his wounds, she caressed his hair gently till he fell asleep. 
 
Minutes later, she got up quietly, not wanting to wake him up, then headed to her room to pack her belongings. Feeling the absence of his girlfriend, he woke up.
 
He frowned when he saw her packing her belongings to a backpack. He stepped closer, and slowly encircled his hands around her waist from the back. 
 
 
"where are you going?"
 
 
Tiffany stopped when she felt her boyfriend hugging her from the back. She didn't know what to say to him. Should she tell him that she's leaving? Or just lied to him?
 
 
"Tiff? Where are you going?"
 
 
"......"
 
 
"you're not planning to leave me, right?" 
 
 
"......"
 
 
"Tiffany?"
 
 
Yul turned her around, holding her shoulders, trying to look at her eyes, but she avoided his gaze. She hung her head low, and he knew he was right.
 
 
"Tiffany, please.."
 
 
"i'm sorry, Yul.." 
 
 
"what did i do wrong? Please tell me, and i'll fix it.."
 
 
"......"
 
 
"I love you, Tiffany. Please don't leave.."
 
 
"......"
 
 
"i'm sorry, but i have to leave.."
 
 
"why?"
 
 
Tiffany bit her bottom lip. She looked up and found tears flowing from his eyes already. It broke her heart, she'd rather jumped from on top of tower than seeing him cried because of her.
 
 
"i'm sorry, we're just......just...we're not meant to be together.."
 
 
"but you said we'll be together forever.." 
 
 
"that's a lie, i'm sorry.."
 
 
His heart broke into tiny pieces. So, it's all a lie? For all this time, she's been lying? Does it mean, their relationship is also a lie? Every words that she said are lies? 
 
 
"thank you for everything, Yul. Goodbye.."
 
 
Tiffany walked away slowly, but before she could reach the front door, Yul grabbed her hand, preventing her to go. 
 
 
"there's no goodbye between us, right? You told me that.."
 
 
"......"
 
 
"if you really have to go, then can't you stay a little longer? At least, for a couple of hours?" 
 
 
"i can't, i'm sorry.." 
 
 
He wiped his tears with the back of his hand, and hugged her very tight. He didn't care about ego, he just wanted to hold her, perhaps for the last time. 
 
 
 
"If you really have to go, then i can't prevent you of doing it. You always have options, while me, i just have my heart with me.."
 
 
"......"
 
 
"i love you so much, Tiffany. My feelings for you is sincere, i hope you know that. If someday we meet again, i hope that day you have the brightest smile on your face, so i know that you're happy.." 
 
 
He loosen the hug, then kissed her forehead gently. She couldn't hold back her tears anymore, so she cried heavily. She pressed her lips hardly against him and kissed him roughly. The kiss mixed with salty tears, but none of them cared abou it. 
 
 
"i love you.."
 
 
With that, Tiffany ran while carrying her backpack to the car that already waited for her. The driver opened the car door, and she stepped inside immadiately. She didn't dare to look back, she was afraid if she looked back she would run back to him and would never want to leave. 
 
 
 
 
"i love you, Yul. I love you.."