Epilogue.

Love Battle
 
 
Tiffany couldn't stop smiling. Today is a good day, she would always remember the day. Breathing some fresh air, listening to the birds, watching kids playing in the sand box, and what could make it perfect was.......walking side by side with her father. 
 
 
"i miss this moment, dad.." she said truthfully
 
 
"me too, i promise i'll spend more hours with you from now on. Just daddy and his little girl.." Mr.Hwang pinched both of her cheeks
 
 
"thank you, daddy. I love you.." she kissed her father's cheek
 
 
"love you too, sweetheart.." Mr.Hwang answered by ruffling her hair
 
 
They continued to walk again, and spotted someone familiar walking towards them with a smile. Tiffany who was happy to see that person, waving her hand excitedly. 
 
 
 
"you love him that much?" Mr.Hwang chuckled
 
 
"i do.." she nodded with a big smile on her face
 
 
"what about him? Does he love you as much as you do?"
 
 
"of course! He loves me more than you ever imagine, dad.." she replied proudly
 
 
"why so sure?" Mr.Hwang asked teasingly
 
 
"i can feel it.." 
 
 
And so, the certain person was already stood in front of them, giving a bow to the president, and earning a kiss from the president's daughter.
 
 
"take care of my little girl, and don't ever dare you make her cries.."
 
 
"i won't dare, sir. And don't worry, i'll take care of her, always.." 
 
 
"you better watch your words, Kwon. If you break your promise, then be ready to have your name written on the tombstone.."
 
 
 
"dad!! Don't be so harsh to Yul.." she whined
 
 
"it's okay, sweety. I need to warn him.."
 
 
Tiffany pouted and Mr.Hwang chuckled. He then turned his attention back to Yul. He observed him for a minute, then smiled eventually. 
 
 
"now, call me dad or daddy. Just like Tiffany does.."
 
 
"what?"
 
 
"drop the formality, and just call me dad. You'll become a part of this family, you're the groom for my daughter, my son-in-law.."
 
 
Yul couldn't believe of what he heard. The president just gave him permission to be with his daughter. He smiled widely, then bowed few times to the older guy, and the latter just laughed.
 
 
"call me daddy, okay?"
 
 
"yes, sir. Uhm, i mean, dad.." 
 
 
Mr.Hwang chuckled and patted Yul's head. If Yul could make Tiffany happy, then for him, Yul could make him happy too. Tiffany's happiness was on top of everything. He just wanted to be the best daddy for his daughter. 
 
 
"now, can we go, daddy?" 
 
 
"sure, sweety. Give me a kiss, then you can go with him.."
 
 
Tiffany smiled, and kissed both of her father's cheeks. She then took her boyfriend's hand, and they walked away hand in hand. 
 
 
-
 
-
 
-
 
 
 
Life is perfect as long as they're together. No matter how much disturbances may come in the future, they'll face it together. No matter how many times they get separated later, they believe they'll always find a way back to each other. 
 
 
"you know what, honey?"
 
 
"hmm?"
 
 
"I dreamed of a wedding of elaborate elegance, a church filled with laugh and friends. Someone asked me what kind of wedding i wished for, and i said, “One that will make you my wife.” "
 
 
 
"you're so cheesy, you know that?"
 
 
"but you love this cheesy guy, right?"
 
 
"yes, really really love this cheesy and silly guy.."
 
 
"really?"
 
 
"uh, huh.." 
 
 
"then, will you give a kiss to this lucky guy here?"
 
 
"uhm, no.." 
 
 
"no?"
 
 
"you want a kiss? Then, catch me if you can.."
 
 
With that, Tiffany ran immadiately while laughing hardly. Yul laughed, and shook his head at his girlfriend's child behaviour. He then ran, and easily caught the laughing girl before he punished her by tickling her.  
 
 
 
"aww, alright alright, stop! I surrender.."
 
 
Yul stopped tickling her, but then cupped her face to plant a sweet kiss on her lips. She instinctively wrapped her arms around his neck, and deepen the kiss. 
 
 
 
 
"i love you, beautiful.."
 
 
"i love you too, cheesy guy.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Double updates for today, final and epilogue ^^
Comment please, guys:)