Final.

Love Battle
 
 
Tiffany stood in the middle of a crowd. She was supposed to be there with Seohyun, welcoming Yul from his long journey, the war. But, Seohyun should come back to UK since she got something urgent to take care of. 
 
Tiffany could see one by one the soldiers reunited with their family, but there was no hint from the special soldier that she's been waiting for. The crowd became lessen as the people left the train station one by one. 
 
 
"Miss, what are you doing here?" a man asked, exactly the security 
 
 
"i'm here for my boyfriend.." she replied simply
 
 
"if you don't mind, what's his name?"
 
 
"Kwon Yul.." 
 
 
"i don't know a soldier named Kwon Yul. But one thing to tell you, you see that train?" he pointed at a train
 
 
"yes.." she nodded
 
 
"that's the last train, and i'm sure you know that it arrived about an hour ago.." 
 
 
Tiffany didn't move an inch from her spot. She was still determined to wait for the certain person, no matter how long it takes. 
 
 
"Miss, it's almost empty and we're nearly closed. Maybe your boyfriend didn't make it.."
 
 
"no! He'll come, i know it.."
 
 
"so many soldiers died, about 250 soldiers, Miss. And i heard, even a soldier who's called 'great soldier' by the lieutenant, got shot in the field.."
 
 
Upon hearing that news, Tiffany felt her knees went numb. Great soldier? That's a nickname for Yul. Could it be? No, it couldn't be. Yul would show up in couple of minutes, she was sure of that.
 
But what if it was true? Then, It was too late for her, too much late. Droplets of tears slowly rolled down her cheeks. She was mad at herself, she regretted everything.
 
 
"it can't be.." 
 
 
Tiffany shook her head in denial. If Yul was really dead, at least she needed to see his body, to make sure. 
 
She stayed there till the train station was empty, no soldiers and families, even the security was no longer there. Still no hint of the certain person. 
 
She took a deep breath, then began to turn around slowly. And with a heavy heart, she moved her feet forward, slowly leaving her spot. 
 
 
"Tiffany?" 
 
 
Hearing her name being called with familiar voice, she turned around immadiately. The mascular guy turned into a thin guy. He looked exhausted.
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
 
"Yul?"
 
 
For Yul, seeing Tiffany right now is like seeing an angle, an angle with a very very beautiful face. He couldn't bear the happiness, so he broke down onto his knees, crying in a complete bliss.
 
Tiffany ran immadiately, she couldn't belive it was him. It was Yul, the love of her life. He's here, he's alive. She bent down a little, then hugged the guy tightly who was till on his knees. She cried even more, knowing that she could finally hold him. 
 
 
"i miss you, i miss you, i miss you.."
 
 
"i miss you too, Tiff.."
 
 
Tiffany pulled away slowly from the hug. She cupped his face and pressed their forehead together after she gave a peck on his lips. She wiped his tears, and he did the same to her. 
 
 
"smile.." he pinched her cheeks upwards to make her smile
 
 
"you silly, they told me you got shot.." she punched his chest
 
 
"ouch! It's true, you know.." he hissed painfully, then pulled down his colar a bit to show his chest that covered with bandages
 
 
"Oh God, i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry.." 
 
 
"but i'm survive because everytime i close my eyes, i see your beautiful face.."
 
 
"so cheesy!!" she pinched his nose playfully and he laughed
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
 
 
"i love you.." he smiled warmly
 
 
"i love you too.." she smiled back 
 
 
 
 
Unknown to them, 2 pairs of eyes were watching them from afar. One of them had a small smile on the face. 
 
 
"that's your daughter, sir. What do we do now? Should i catch that guy?"
 
 
"no, just let them be.."
 
 
"but, sir-"
 
 
"it's been a long time Tiffany smiles and laughs like that, that guy is really something, he could make her happy. My little girl has grown up.." 
 
 
 

 

 
 
"Yul.."
 
 
"hmm?" 
 
 
"maybe it's too late for me to say it, but i just want you to know that i'm really sorry for leaving you that day. I never wanted to do it, i never wanted to hurt you, but.....but, my father.....he-"
 
 
"sssh, it's okay. You don't need to explain, i'm okay with it. You're here now, that what matters most.."
 
 
"but-"
 
 
"no buts, i love you, you love me, isn't it enough?" 
 
 
Tiffany hung her head low. Yul lifted her chin up, then kissed her lips softly. She kissed him back, and wrapped her arms around his neck slowly, making the kiss to become more passionate.
 
 
"i love you.."
 
 
"i love you too, i promise i won't leave you ever again.."
 
 
"i don't care as long as you still love me and planning to come back everytime you leave.." 
 
 
She smiled in pure happiness. He was one in a million. She's really happy and lucky to have him. She would be selfish from now on, she would never let anyone to break them apart.
 
 
 
"i love you, and i love you, and i love you again, and i love yo-"
 
 
"i love you too, beautiful.."
 
 
 
"i'll say those words to you, everyday and everytime.." she said cutely
 
 
He chuckled, "then, say it again.." 
 
 
"i love you, i lov-"
 
 
"just once.."
 
 
 
She smiled, "i love you.."
 
 
He smiled wider, "i love you too.." 
 
 
 
 
And they sealed it with another kiss.